Home
SELL: I have a early 2000 era Remington 700 left hand stainless long action with .473 bolt face for 30-06, 270, 25-06, ect. . You get the action, Bolt, Trigger, and BDL bottom metal, spring and follower, and box magazine and action screws, as shown in pictures, nothing more. It being used and in storage it may show some scratch's and wear. Had this in storage sense the early 2000 era and never did anything with it. It came off The LSS version that was offered for a few years. It appears all original not reworked. I'd like 725.00 shipped to lower 48 States and Alaska.

Ships from individual to your FFL, If need to do FFL to FFL add 25.00 to price

Postal money order, bank cashiers check, or cash for payment

I'd like to sell it but I'd entertain trades for a Tikka T3x stainless short action LH or RH, Rem 700 stainless short action LH or RH, Nothing else would interest me much. PM for trade offers.

First to post I'll take it and follow through with PM gets it.

If you have questions, comments, or trade offers send a PM do not post in this ad.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
If you have questions, comments, or trade offers send a PM do not post in this ad.
Hotrod is a good dude. Deal with confidence.
My boy sure likes the lefty 25-06ai you sold me 👍
^
^^
^^^
^
If it helps your sale I believe I have a LH grey laminate stock off an LSS that would look sexy on this.
^
bump
Nice
Bump
evening bump
Up
Surprised this is still here..

Bump
Bumpp
up
Tag
up