Home
Posted By: RickinTN FS Beretta 32" 391 trap - 03/27/23
Hello all!
I have a beutiful Beretta 391 trap. Unusual configuration of 32" Mobilechoke ribbed trap barrel with monte carlo stock. Wonderful wood which the pictures don't do justice. I apologize for the pic quality as I wanted them in natural light but either the sun or myself was in the correct place. Probably fired less than 500 rounds and just a few small safe dings. I should be able to ship it in an original Beretta hard case.
$1,175 shipped to the lower 48. More for AK and HI. I will ship to California if I can speak with your dealer and confirm they will receive from an individual with a Tennessee drivers' license. Face-to-face certainly welcome in middle Tennessee and will make a price concession for not having to ship. As usual, claim it here in the thread and then PM for payment and shipping arrangements.
Thanks for looking, and please ask any questions,
Rick
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: RickinTN Re: FS Beretta 32" 391 trap - 03/27/23
My apologies. I should have listed I really don’t have any trade interest.
Thanks all!
Rick
Posted By: RickinTN Re: FS Beretta 32" 391 trap - 03/28/23
Mornin' bump please.
Rick
Posted By: RickinTN Re: FS Beretta 32" 391 trap - 03/28/23
Monday afternoon!
Posted By: G_Anderson Re: FS Beretta 32" 391 trap - 03/28/23
A few questions...how many choke tubes come with this gun, do the buttstock shims come with it, and are you the original owner? Thanks

Gene
Posted By: 5960 Re: FS Beretta 32" 391 trap - 03/29/23
great price on one of the very best autos ever made
Posted By: RickinTN Re: FS Beretta 32" 391 trap - 03/30/23
I have owned several 391's. I don't think I bought this one new. I'll have to check for the tubes. I have some, but not sure which. I could dig out some shims and washers. Not sure they would be what a person would need. As best I know they are still available also.
Let me know if there are any other questions.
Thanks,
Rick
Posted By: 10at6 Re: FS Beretta 32" 391 trap - 03/30/23
nice gun
Thank you!
Rick
Thursday mornin look.
I've had questions about choke tubes and such. I'll try to answer them all here. I have 2 flush mount Beretta factory tubes which I received with the gun. One marked Improved Modified and the other marked Full. The full is new. There was a third one I received with the gun but I haven't found it. I bought this gun as a display at a local gun shop. I believe I remember the shop owner had demo'd it. My son shot it less than 500 rounds as I recall. The gun looks new. I didn't receive the original Beretta case with this one but believe I have one just like it to ship in.
Please ask any other questions you may have.
Thanks,
Rick
Additional pics as requested. Inside pics don't do it justice. Well figured buttstock and forend.[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]image hosting website
Posted By: Blackdog85 Re: FS Beretta 32" 391 trap - 03/30/23
Beauty!
Thank you so much Blackdog, and yes, it is!
Rick
Posted By: RickinTN Re: FS Beretta 32" 391 trap - 03/31/23
I have been asked about LOP. I measured yesterday and forgot to post. The stock has not been cut. Beretta offered two different recoil pads. I may have the other but the gun has the thicker pad installed. The LOP measures 14 5/8" as it is now.
Thanks all, and everyone have a good Friday!
Rick
Posted By: glosto Re: FS Beretta 32" 391 trap - 03/31/23
A sign of the times right here. I would of thought this gun would sell fairly quickly. Its not only priced right these are great competitors on the Trap field. One of the best.
Thank you Glosto! I have owned and still own several 391’s. They are great guns. This is the only Trap configuration I have ever owned as I am a Sporting Clays shooter.
Rick
Good evening, and a happy Friday night to all!
Rick
Posted By: RickinTN Re: FS Beretta 32" 391 trap - 04/02/23
Sunday morning peek.
Thanks,
Rick
Posted By: ring3 Re: FS Beretta 32" 391 trap - 04/02/23
Very nice shotgun! Used one similar for trap after catching the “bug”. Never had any issues with mine other than the looks received shooting doubles. Ran lots of 25’s, 50’s and 100’s. Won some cash shooting games too.
Posted By: RickinTN Re: FS Beretta 32" 391 trap - 04/05/23
Hello there Ring! I’m a Sporting Clays shooter who shoot trap a little on the side. Trap doubles is wonderful practice for true pair doubles in Sporting. Surely someone needs this beautiful shotgun. If it doesn’t sell soon I’ll probably take it to my local gun guys and put it on consignment.
Thanks for looking,
Rick
Posted By: SAFARIKID Re: FS Beretta 32" 391 trap - 04/06/23
👍🤔🤔🤔🤠
Dig around to see if you have the thinner butt pad, I know it will be too long for me as set up. Pretty sure I still have a set of Seminole choke tube here.
Miss my old AL 390.
Posted By: RickinTN Re: FS Beretta 32" 391 trap - 04/07/23
I have the thinner recoil pad, an original hard plastic Beretta case to ship it in, an original bottle of Beretta gun oil, the tools to take down the gas assembly for cleaning and the owners' manual. I think that would be all.
Thanks,
Rick
Good Friday!
Afternoon peek. This would make a great Easter gift!!
Posted By: RickinTN Re: FS Beretta 32" 391 trap - 04/08/23
Friday evening peek.
Posted By: Proud_Dad Re: FS Beretta 32" 391 trap - 04/08/23
I will take it as per pm. Thanks.
Posted By: RickinTN Re: FS Beretta 32" 391 trap - 04/08/23
Beretta SPF to Proud Dad.
Thanks everyone and Happy Easter!
Rick
© 24hourcampfire