Home
My fling with 44 cal is over. I like my 357's better.
I'll keep my SBH till I shoot all the 44 bullets so this one is excess to my needs.

What's are they going for these days?

Bought new a year or so ago and maybe 500 rds all cast have been fired. X frame grips, Alchin and Weigand red dot mounts incl.
Let me know what you decide on price, I might be interested. I love my 44's.
New ones are 9-950
Used ones are 750 -800
Up for additional comments.
Not to be a wise guy. Found this is the wrong site to ask for current price of anything! Everyone has a different opinion.
Some are true and some try to go below ridiculous. Found best to put a price you feel comfortable with and weather the storm.

Just my two cents and good luck with moving. Enjoy the bump. Thanks
$750 ish is roughly a new price. $900 plus is just plain crazy.
I've seen several online dealers selling them in the $775 to $800 range. I'd expect an educated buyer to want to pay less than that for a used one. But check Gunbroker to see what used ones are actually selling for.
Last time for the weekenders.
A currently made model 69 in good used condition will have a value of 500 - 600 when you can buy new in the under 800 range.
Depends on if someone really wants the grips you put on. I missed out on one recently for $900 shipped that had remarkable custom rosewood grips.

Probably ~$800 shipped if you’re lucky without extras.
I just bought a new one today for 850.00 plus tax.
Originally Posted by crod1972
I just bought a new one today for 850.00 plus tax.
That was you with the big smile on your face?
(Just passing through, on the way to Perry)
yep
Originally Posted by Com45acp
where can you buy new for
Originally Posted by ken158
A currently made model 69 in good used condition will have a value of 500 - 600 when you can buy new in the under 800 range.
where can you buy new for 800, been looking, not seen one for that
Originally Posted by texken
Originally Posted by Com45acp
where can you buy new for
Originally Posted by ken158
where can you buy new for 800, been looking, not seen one for that
I don't know if you have a Rural King in your area, but they had them for $780.00. Blackhawk Armoy has them in stock for $818, but unless you're in a hurry, you can normally find them a little cheaper.
Keep in mind that in most locations you'll also have sales tax on top of these new prices.
There's one on GB right now. New, $749.99.
I definitely would not be spending $ on gunbroken. I don’t give a shi$ if it’s $100 more at my local dealer, I would rather keep them in business. When I want to invest in a new firearm, it’s worth having them around for future needs in so many ways
Beware of Rural Kings performing the buyer back ground check. Nearly double than having it sent to your local FFL.
At least in TN and Fl. Never again.
I's pay $600 if I was in the market for one. I have enough 44's right now.
© 24hourcampfire