Home
Posted By: MedRiver WTS - Mennonite Machine Gun - 04/01/23
Rem 760 Gamemaster that has spent quite a bit of time riding around in a pickup. Lots of cosmetic wear. Mechanics and stock seem solid. There is a chunck out of the pump on the driver's side. Butt pad is wrong but the stock was not cut. I load up some factory 220 RN and it fed, fired, extracted, ejected and loaded the next round perfectly. The only mag i have is the one ten rounder shown in the pic. 2200 grains of lead and copper is some serious firepower!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

$395 Shipped to Your FFL

Judd
406-231-1545
I’ll take the ole warrior!
SPF to Stang. Will reply to your text. Thanks!
Paid for, ffl sent, already shipped in under 6 minutes. That’s how business is done. Thank you my friend!
Thank you!
10 rds of aught six should be real nice once Sleepy Joe takes all our salt rifles.
Jealous!
Good for you. The grooves in that forearm tell the story. Good thing you got it first. Here in podunk, taxsylvania we call that the Amish assault rifle. Worthy of a minor restoration for sure. I do love me a few 06's.
If you can't kill it with 10 rounds of 30.06, you should not have pissed it off.
Originally Posted by Ronald_55
If you can't kill it with 10 rounds of 30.06, you should not have pissed it off.
You're not wrong
Posted By: Tarbe Re: WTS - Mennonite Machine Gun - 04/01/23
That rifle has some stories to tell!
© 24hourcampfire