Home
I have a lightly used Pentax 10x42 DCF WPII water proof Binoculars, no defectives to lens or case. Case is ruberized. Comes with sheath and paper work see info attache.

I am asking $200 shipped will consider reasonable offer

The DCF WP II 10x42 binocular features phase-coated roof prisms for exceptional high-contrast, high-resolution images and a nitrogen-filled, fully waterproof JIS Class 6 body (submersible to 3.3'/1.0 m) for outstanding performance in wet conditions. Incorporating all of the outstanding elements of the original roof-prism series, the DCF WP II 10x42 features helicoid eyepieces and aluminum alloy bodies, and super reflective prism coating for brighter images.

High-resolution phase-coated and super-reflective coated roof prisms provide high resolution, high contrast images

Fully multi-coated lenses increase light transmission and color quality

Long eye-relief for viewing with or without glasses

Nitrogen-filled waterproof (JIS Class 6) construction allow these binoculars to be used in the most extreme weather conditions and be submerged to 1 meter

Rubber covered exterior provides a sure grip and protects the internal mechanisms

58-74mm Interpupillary adjustment range

Pentax "Worry Free" Warranty

Pentax will repair or replace this binocular to the original purchaser (even if damaged by fault) for a charge of $19.95. This warranty does not cover cosmetic damage, theft or loss. Replacement may be with comparable model at Pentax's discretion if the original model is no longer available.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fr..._nkw=Pentax+DCF+WP+II+10x42&_sacat=0 price rang[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Attached picture DSCF2350.JPG
I own several of these and these binoculars a HIGHLY underrated. Great binoculars for the $
Great glass at a very good price. I happily paid twice that for mine a decade ago.
These won't disappoint....
Per PM. I’ll take it.
Seconds

Dang, I wish I’da saw these earlier today.
Big fan of the Pentax; I have some 25 years old dragged across 46 states and Mexico and still my favorites.
© 24hourcampfire