Home
Posted By: jh2785 WTS Barrett Fieldcraft .308 - 04/05/23
Hello, I bought this last summer I believe and it's in excellent condition. 21" non-threaded barrel. I'm wanting to build a 7mm PRC so I'm selling this to help pay for that.

It will come with 1" talley rings, 30mm talley rings and a 20-moa talley picatinny rail.

I don't have much activity on this forum, but I have perfect feedback on Arfcom, the hide, LRH, Ebay and GB. Located in Texas near Fort Worth for anyone local to DFW.

$2300 shipped.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Feel free to call or text 210 two seven three 896 zero.

additional pics here: https://imgur.com/a/GLVocor

Thanks
JH
Tik Toc.
donsm70
Tag
Originally Posted by donsm70
Tik Toc.
donsm70

Yes, reasonable price. Somebody here was looking for one but I don’t think 308 was on their list. Perhaps it should be. smile
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Tik Toc.
donsm70

Yes, reasonable price. Somebody here was looking for one but I don’t think 308 was on their list. Perhaps it should be. smile

Nothing wrong with a 308.
This would be mine if I had any 308 stuff. I really like the Fieldcraft and have the same version in 6.5 CM. Couldn't be more happy. You won't either.
GLWS.
donsm70
Do not let the low post count deter you. This guy is legit! This one would be mine If I did not have a Creedmoor in the safe right now.
Rare rifle at a fair price!
Posted By: Teeder Re: WTS Barrett Fieldcraft .308 - 04/06/23
This would be mine if I had any 308 stuff. I really like the Fieldcraft and have the same version in 6.5 CM. Couldn't be more happy. You won't either.
GLWS.
donsm70

I've got dies, brass and bullets I could drive down the road for you, Don!

Just trying to help! grin
Originally Posted by Teeder
GLWS.
donsm70

Sell the 6.5 and buy the 308😁
👀
Posted By: slg888 Re: WTS Barrett Fieldcraft .308 - 04/06/23
Nice rifle & excellent round.
Originally Posted by Teeder
GLWS.
donsm70

Thanks for the generous offer Teeder, but you can't teach an old dog new tricks. I am surprised that this is still here, but I wish the seller well.
donsm70
Posted By: jh2785 Re: WTS Barrett Fieldcraft .308 - 04/07/23
FC is now SPF
thank you @LubbockDave!
Good snag, LubbockDave.
donsm70
Thank you sir! This sold via my ad on LRH...so I'm not sure if I should leave this up and marked "sold" on here or if it should just be deleted?
“Sold on another site” works; but Dave is here too! laugh
Deleting isn't a thing here. Allows those buying/selling similar items to get a feel for market value.
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
“Sold on another site” works; but Dave is here too! laugh
And a good one at that! Let it be.
donsm70
Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT
Deleting isn't a thing here. Allows those buying/selling similar items to get a feel for market value.
+1
Originally Posted by jh2785
Thank you sir! This sold via my ad on LRH...so I'm not sure if I should leave this up and marked "sold" on here or if it should just be deleted?

I always like it when people add "Sold" into the title. Then people don't have to scroll through the thread to see if it is sold yet.
Posted By: jh2785 Re: WTS Barrett Fieldcraft .308 - 04/08/23
10-4; payment received and this one is closed. Sold for the $2300 shipped with 2 sets of Talley rings and a Talley pic rail. This gentleman was very aware that the Fieldcraft would eventually enter production again (hopefully 🙏). Hope this helps for market data / comps.
Posted By: jh2785 Re: WTS Barrett Fieldcraft .308 - 04/09/23
I'm not seeing an option to edit my original post?
Originally Posted by jh2785
I'm not seeing an option to edit my original post?
24 hour window.
© 24hourcampfire