Home
I think this is an original guide gun from 1998. Great shape, no scratches or bluing wear. All original, JM marked. I hate to sell but I found a high wall I have to have. $1250 shipped to your ffl lowest 48.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Beautiful rifle. Barrel length? Ported?
Ironically I have seen a couple of these appear recently. They were MIA for a while...
I think it's 18 or 18.5. Factory ported.
Tag
1200 shipped
That is nice. GLWS
$1150 shipped.
I am really surprised htis is still here? I was looking for a couple years and found one here in Mt. for a lot more that that! Good buy there!!
Originally Posted by dogwater
$1150 shipped.

Bump for a cool gun. I have one in the safe. The only difference is mine has peep sights. I would not let it go for for that
Originally Posted by mtjoe
I am really surprised htis is still here? I was looking for a couple years and found one here in Mt. for a lot more that that! Good buy there!!
I think money is getting tight for many people
1125 shipped. Happy mothers day.
Very nice lever gun.

Wish I wasn't getting ready to send a rifle off for an overhaul. This is high up on my want list
What part of Montana you located ?
Western, near Missoula
I have multiple offers for $1000 shipped. My "screw this ill keep it" price is $1000 to me, you pay shipping. So how about $1080 shipped to your ffl? If there are no takers in a few days ill try gun broker.
Ttt
I've owned one of these for quite a while now. I'm looking for one to convert to a tactical looking SBL rifle but yours is too nice! I'm wanting one that someone has banged it up some and doesn't look so nice cosmetically so I don't feel guilty blasting the finish off of it and re-coating it and removing the wood stocks and replacing them with an AR looking handguard and composite butt stock. Your price is great! I've seen many go lately that brought a much higher price for this model that didn't look near as nice as yours.
Thanks!
Somebody please buy this already! I'm getting weaker by the day! I have it's twin in a stainless model which was difficult to find and also a 1895SBL, so I by no means need this, but a blued one would really make a nice trio! Great guns and great price here! The new ugly Ruger models are over $1,400, so for a still quality JM, this is a good buy.
I still need to pay for my sharps. $1050 shipped.
Pending sale...
Sold
© 24hourcampfire