Home
Listing another I'd rather not sell but have too many irons in the fire. Just don't shoot it anymore due to time constraints.

I bought this as a 7mm-08 here and had Shooter71 do additional work on it for me.

Trued Remington Long Action, bolt handle threaded-work done by the late, great Eddybo
9" twist Rock Creek #3 contour @ 26”- original install was done by Rock Creek. Shooter71 recut the crown and chambered to SAAMI 280 Ackley Improved. Approximately 600 rounds on the barrel with half being after the chambering to 280AI. A semi-gloss cerakote or durakote on the barreled action and has held up pretty well. No trigger, bottom metal, mag box, follower, etc included.

I've had great luck with 180 ELDM's (shot exceptionally well out to 950 yards) 175 Accubond LR, and 168 VLD's. VLD's contact the land at 3.385"

Disclaimer: when Mr. Eddybo was facing the bolt, the tool made a little mark around the firing pin hole. Nothing major but noticeable on your primers after firing.

Comes shipped to your FFL for $725 shipped. Thanks for looking. Pictures to follow.

Attached picture IMG_6798.jpeg
Attached picture IMG_6799.jpeg
Pictures

Attached picture IMG_6800.jpeg
Attached picture IMG_6802.jpeg
Recut crown.

Also a group with the 168 VLD’s. No load development. Just threw these together to use up the last of some IMR7828.

Attached picture IMG_6801.jpeg
Attached picture IMG_4028.jpeg
This one didn’t get much attention. How about $685 shipped.
PM’s returned. Still available.
Thanks fellas
Up for a look. Willing to package deal on 50 pieces of Nosler 280AI brass.
Any idea on weight for the BA? What stock did you run it in and what did it weigh all up in that configuration? Thanks

Lee
Hello Lee.

The barrel, action, bolt, and lug are 5lb 2oz. I had it in a Remington 700 Classic take-off stock. Right at 8lb’s without optic.

Thanks!
Bump for a great seller
Tag
Thanks. $675 shipped, no brass included
I’ll include a matte finish BDL bottom metal, mag box, spring, and follower for $675 shipped. Thanks
Off the market for now. Thanks
© 24hourcampfire