Home
This is a weird request, I know. My gf is looking for some smaller chunks of moose antler to give to her dog as chew toys. Paypal only, shipped to WV.
Alaska fur exchange here in Anchorage sells literal tons of it. I bet they would ship.

https://www.alaskafurexchange.com/
My dogs chew both moose and deer antler pieces. About the only difference is that the moose antler pieces are generally bigger so last longer. I discard the small, pointed pieces of the deer antlers.
Originally Posted by eblake
My dogs chew both moose and deer antler pieces. About the only difference is that the moose antler pieces are generally bigger so last longer. I discard the small, pointed pieces of the deer antlers.

We usually buy him one entire side of an elk antler, but she read somewhere that moose antler is softer and better for his gut.
I don't know about the hardness but the eight inch long base of a big shed moose antler that I found a few years ago is still being worked on by our two dogs and a number of visiting mutts.
If you are still looking, you might try the Mangy Moose in Freeport Maine. They were buying sheds years ago; I'm not sure what they did with them.
Don’t know if you use amazon but they have them for cheaper than I would cut a chunk off and ship for.
© 24hourcampfire