Home
I have a sporterized Swiss K11 that was converted to a .308 Winchester. This was passed down from a family member—I don’t know who did the work and I have never shot it. My guess is that it was done in the 60’s, since it has a White Line Pachmayr pad. There is some exterior corrosion on the gun, mostly on the receiver and bolt assembly. The stock is missing the sling swivels and has a hole drilled in the top, by the pad. The serial numbers match on the magazine, receiver and bolt assembly. I am selling it as a parts gun, but it would make a good truck gun or a fun project. I did test the firing pin and it will fire. Barrel profile feels on the heavy side. It has a nice trigger.

$150 plus $40 for shipping from The Wichita Gun Club, the first Monday or Tuesday after check or MO clears.

Shipping waived for FTF in Wichita, Kansas

Please note that I do not have a cell phone and on my work days I work at least 11 hours a day, so if I don’t get back to you right away, please be patient.

Some pictures to follow in successive posts, but PM me your email address for more pictures.

Regards

Attached picture IMG_9465.jpeg
Attached picture IMG_9466.jpeg
More pics

Attached picture IMG_9469.jpeg
Attached picture IMG_9471.jpeg
More pics

Attached picture IMG_9473.jpeg
Attached picture IMG_9478.jpeg
More pics

Attached picture IMG_9481.jpeg
Attached picture IMG_9482.jpeg
More pics

Attached picture IMG_9483.jpeg
Attached picture IMG_9490.jpeg
I believe that’s an older K11, not a K31.
Not a K31. The K31 magazine is just forward of the trigger guard bow.

K31s have their locking lugs in the front of the bolt, which results in a shorter bolt stroke than the early S-Rs that have rear locking lugs.
Thanks for the education guys. I will call it a K11 from this point on. I will try and edit the post (if I can).
Price reduced to $150 + $40 for the ride.
Bump for an item with a reasonable price.
Midweek bump
SPF
Will be dropping a money order in the mail in the morning per our PMs.
Thank you sir.
How did I miss this?
© 24hourcampfire