Home
Good afternoon,

I am looking to trade my Sako 85 7mm-08 Finnlight with a Grey Wolf stock for a Sako 85 308 Stainless with a 22' barrel. It could also be the Black version with the same length barrel.

The Finnlights are great, but the short action 20" barrel just doesn't have the "feel" I am looking for.

Picture posted in the Image Gallery
Calaveras is a solid dude. Bump
Here you go

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Nice looking Sako
Much appreciated JC

Nick - Likewise and thanks for the kind words
Sorry Cal,
I have exactly what you want. Could never part with it until I'm dead. I knew they were going to discontinue the Finnlight II. That is why I grabbed mine while the getting was good.

Assume the 7-08 has a 20" barrel?
You have the factory stock?
If so, you got a price in mind for the gun?
I have a like new factory 85s Finnlight stock available if somebody needs one. It came off of a 7/08
Reloader,

Yes, the 7mm-08 and most other short action Finnlights are 20.5" barrels. Sako did make a run of "Black" Finnlights that had a 22" tube for the 308, but from what I am told not many were made.

Southern Sportsman,

The original factory stock began to get sticky, and I had a Grey Wolf handy hence the configuration.

For those who don't know, the Grey Wolf is a factory Sako stock. The Grey Wolf came with a standard barrel vs fluted on the Finnlights.
Originally Posted by Caleveras
Reloader,

Sako did make a run of "Black" Finnlights that had a 22" tube for the 308, but from what I am told not many were made.

That is the one I have. When I went back a week later to buy another they were gone.
Bump for a nice rifle
Thanks TLB2!
© 24hourcampfire