Home
I have decided to move this along to fund some other projects. Selling as a package for now but would consider selling gun by itself first but not the other way around.

Remington 700 Classic in 350 Remington Magnum. Circa 1985 I believe. Gun is almost as new. Few small handling/safe marks, metal surfaces are perfect. Extremely low round count. Has a Leupold one piece scope base. 274 pieces of R-P 350 Rem Mag head stamp brass and a set of new Redding Dies. $1500 Shipped for all. Can send more pics if serious

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
bump
Again why do you all do this to me.
I ain’t got no money.
Originally Posted by hino895
Again why do you all do this to me.
I ain’t got no money.
Glad I'm not the only one who says this 3-4 times a day while browsing the classifieds.
Right???
I have the 673. More Caliber than needed but a fine shooter. I have thought about selling it several times but fear I will regret it.
Hope you don't
yall are being too responsible with your money...you generally don't get cool stuff by doing that. Irresponsible spending is how you get cool [bleep] like this. Not too many 40 year old one year production run guns in this fine a condition
Classics are damn nice rifles. I don’t have a 350.
Aaaaawwwww snap!

That’s a beaut!

Is the brass new or fired?

Do you have the box?

Thx,
Ben
I sold my 700 classic in 35 whelen last year.
I bought it 35 years ago because I couldn’t find a 350 mag.
I’ve got to old to shoot the cannons, recoil bothers me now.
Let the younger people enjoy them.
Originally Posted by Benbo
Aaaaawwwww snap!

That’s a beaut!

Is the brass new or fired?

Do you have the box?

Thx,
Ben

Brass is all fired. No Box
Bump....I been asked a few times if I can sell less brass with it to lower price. Yes I would do that PM me
Bumpy...probably going to Gbroker this weekend
I'll take it.
NICE!!!!
SPF to M1Garand
© 24hourcampfire