Home
If you could spare this I will gladly pay your price. Big Bore Rifle is complete and need these components asap please!! Thanks!!🤞🤠🤠🤠
I have some Winchester large rifle magnum primers. I want to sell 1000 at a time but shipping would be pricey
Were are you Louisiana or Wyoming?
Were are you Louisiana or Wyoming?
Midsouth Shooters Supply should have Varget.

https://www.midsouthshooterssupply.com/item/00034var1/hodgdon-varget-smokeless-powder-1-lb
I’m in east Texas and have Varget and magnum large rifle primers. PM me if you’re interested.
I have both. I'm in central Arkansas, a little North of I-40.
For those that don't know, Safarikid passed away from a blood clot a couple days ago. RIP Tom :-(
Tom was a great guy! RIP and will be deeply missed. Prayers to him and his family
RIP Sir!
Rest in peace sir. Condolences to his family.
Darn!!!! May he RIP.

Jim
RIP
WOW - Prayers for the family
Holy crap, that’s sad!

I sold a pair of binoculars to a guy on the Campfire years ago, got his check and found out he had died. I contacted the family and they said to ship the binoculars.

You never know when or where your time runs out, this is not what you want to hear…
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Holy crap, that’s sad!

I sold a pair of binoculars to a guy on the Campfire years ago, got his check and found out he had died. I contacted the family and they said to ship the binoculars.

You never know when or where your time runs out, this is not what you want to hear…

Kinda the same deal with this. He bought a scope from me Friday and it's scheduled to arrive today. Was wondering why he didn't respond to texts yesterday morning.
We don't know when we'll leave, or where we'll be. We can know where we'll be when our life here is over. This post is a reminder. Looks like safarikid continued on with life right up to the end. May God bless his family with comfort and peace.
RIP Brother
© 24hourcampfire