Home
Selling a Leupold Vari-X 3-9 Compact that I pulled off a recent rifle purchase. Duplex reticle and friction adjustments. As you can see, there are some marks in the finish, but no ring dents/creases in the tube and the optics are clear and bright. $235 shipped via USPS priority mail.

First I'll take it posted here or sent via PM. I accept personal check (held until cleared), money orders, or Paypal FF.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
BTT
Good morning
There are many here that don't like friction adjustments and think you have to have 1/4 min click adjustments. For a hunting scope the Leupold friction adjustments system is as solid as they come, I have many Leupold's with this same system that have always tracked well and held zero for years.

Bump for a great scope and a great deal.
Posted By: mjac Re: Leupold Vari-X 3-9 Compact - 08/27/23
Do you know the parallax setting this scope?
I assume it’s set at 100 yds.
Posted By: Roadog Re: Leupold Vari-X 3-9 Compact - 08/27/23
I’m with nim, really like the friction adjustment.
You can fine tune it to exactly where you want it.
Posted By: Roadog Re: Leupold Vari-X 3-9 Compact - 08/27/23
Mjac, leupold will set the parallax to whatever distance you want if you send back to them.
Originally Posted by Roadog
I’m with nim, really like the friction adjustment.
You can fine tune it to exactly where you want it.

Yep!

Leupold sets this scope parallax at 150 yards.
Posted By: mjac Re: Leupold Vari-X 3-9 Compact - 08/27/23
Nice scope indeed. But I am looking for a compact rimfire. If I was wanting to send one to Leupold, I'd send one of of my others.

GLWS
Posted By: Kudu1 Re: Leupold Vari-X 3-9 Compact - 09/03/23
Hi , is the Leupold still available ? .
Yes, the leupold is still available. I just haven’t bumped the ad as I’ve been busy. Thanks!
Scope is still available
Send it to me Phil.

PM incoming.

Thanks. Jim
Originally Posted by nimrodtracy
There are many here that don't like friction adjustments and think you have to have 1/4 min click adjustments. For a hunting scope the Leupold friction adjustments system is as solid as they come, I have many Leupold's with this same system that have always tracked well and held zero for years.

Bump for a great scope and a great deal.

Same here. My go-to rifle has this setup and it’s flawless.
© 24hourcampfire