Home
Husqvarna 1651 358 Norma Magnum Mauser as pictured with Weaver 4x scope rebuilt by Vintage Scopes. Bedded stock, new Wolff springs Pachmayr recoil pad and Huber adjustable trigger. Weaver scope mounts, leather sling, Redding dies, 40 new brass, 170 Hornady 250 grain round nose Interlock bullets and 10 loaded ammo. Contact for more pictures. Prefer face to face cash, but can ship to FFL in separate boxes at your cost. $1600.

Attached picture IMG_0280.jpeg
Wicked beast there.
Very nice
Have one that has been customized in Alaska, one of the few factory rifles chambered for that round. Nice Moose-Elk rifle and not too heavy.
Used it the last 4 years for elk hunting. Tried to tame the recoil the best I can without a brake. Don’t notice the recoil shooting at game. Took me some time to get these hard to find accessories.
Nice rifle!
Trades?
Barrel length?
26” factory.
Bump
Coolness factor off the charts.
May have some Reloder 15 powder to go with.
I would take $1150 without the scope.
Any interest in this rifle?
Free bump for a great round. Always liked the Husqvarnas. Way under valued for the quality of each one
I would of been all over this a year ago but since I built a 358 norma on a rem 700 bdl
Bump for any awesome rifle. Those old Husqvarna's have impeccable blueing and precision quality barrels in my experience.
PMs answered.
$1100 rifle only shipped CONUS.
A guy I knew about 20 years ago was getting out of the rifle restoration business and I bought a 358 Norma and a 416 Taylor from him. I enjoyed both rifles for many years.
Lots of information online about this rifle and especially this caliber. Lots of memories with this rifle. Hoping to pass on to someone to make many more. The 250 grain Hornady RN makes quite a hole on the backside of just about anything.
Shameless bump.
TTT
If I wasn't knee deep in other things I would buy this. I've been wanting a rifle like this for quite a while now.
Any offers?
© 24hourcampfire