Home
Looking for a custom Brown Precision High Country (or other custom brown) rifle in 30-06. Or a Mountain Eagle by Magnum Research

Also will consider other calibers. Thanks
Tag.
donsm70
Also interested in a Magnum Research Mountain Eagle rifle
I have a brown precision rifle not sure on the model it’s a mod 70 crf in 270 wsm also have ammo and some once fired brass that I’d sell as a package. Pm me a cell number and I can send pics if you are interested.
Originally Posted by lima1seven
I have a brown precision rifle not sure on the model it’s a mod 70 crf in 270 wsm also have ammo and some once fired brass that I’d sell as a package. Pm me a cell number and I can send pics if you are interested.

Thanks, I am trying to stay away from the magnum calibers for now though
Bump
Bump
I've had a couple Brown Precision rifles over time....great shooters, but a Magnum Research Mountain Eagle will be much easier to find. .
Not a Brown in it's entirety but a dandy Remington Custom Shop KS . It's first year production when they used the Brown stocks. Not '06 but chambered in 300 Win. Mag. which can easily be loaded to 30-06 levels. I can sell it for a lot less than you could find a Brown Precision made rifle with the same components.
Not a Brown in it's entirety but a dandy Remington Custom Shop KS . It's first year production when they used the Brown stocks. Not '06 but chambered in 300 Win. Mag. which can easily be loaded to 30-06 levels. I can sell it for a lot less than you could find a Brown Precision made rifle with the same components.
Bump
Originally Posted by Biebs
I've had a couple Brown Precision rifles over time....great shooters, but a Magnum Research Mountain Eagle will be much easier to find. .

They better shoot damn well, for the price you pay for them. Even the stocks are atrociously priced. Good luck to the OP. Hopefully he finds one. I have seen some on gunsinternational, but that was a while ago.
© 24hourcampfire