Home
I have decided to list my FN Mauser for sale. I purchased it about 2 years ago I think? I put 3 rounds through it to check functionality and then I put it into storage. I got it out again to change the scope base to a leupold base and rings. I’ll have to get it out of storage to post some more pictures. I know the barrel is not original as it lacks all the FN markings and just has “270 win” stamped on the side. It has an adjustable trigger on it from what I can see but I never took the trigger shoe off to fully disassemble the rifle. I have many rifles I can use for hunting and I feel like if I ever go hunting this one would be too nice to take into the woods. I also feel like this rifle would be better in the hands of someone who would actually use it more than I have. Im in the upstate of South Carolina and I’d like to meet face to face but if I have to ship I can contact my gunsmith to have him do the shipping. The last time I shipped a rifle (even though I packed it perfectly) usps still ended up breaking the stock… anyway this post is long and I apologize for that. I’d like to list it for $775 or best offer.

https://imgur.com/a/fGhDyzw

Here is the link for pictures, I’ll try to get some more once I get it out of storage.

Attached picture 08BC9502-2D9F-438F-9505-C9802F96F1CD.jpeg
Attached picture F03F76EB-2844-433B-B6AF-453156C95842.jpeg
Link doesn't work for me.
Okay I think I figured out how to upload the pictures.

Attached picture C257DB4B-5065-48B3-8F78-6BAD06A30583.jpeg
Attached picture 82EC5C72-FEB0-4E33-844B-8B802F06067E.jpeg
Nice looking rifle right there. Have you shot it at all? Wondering how it shoot?
I shot it 3 times to check functionality and after that I put it in storage.
I love ‘em, but am currently full up.

🔝
Appreciate the bump, I love the way these models look as well. I just couldn’t justify leaving it in the safe. I enjoy building stuff a lot more and wouldn’t want this one to be taken apart by me anyway to build into something else.
TTT
Dropping it down to $750
Can't beat that action.
TTT
Finally got some updated photos

Attached picture IMG_2604.jpeg
Attached picture IMG_2606.jpeg

Attached picture IMG_2605.jpeg
Down to $725
© 24hourcampfire