Home
I know nothing about these. Zbrojovka Brno, 8x57s, 7-9 on barrel, 48 in front of action, SN 209XX.

Easy to find ammo/reloading supplies?
WAG as to value in today's market?

Thanks.

Attached picture 20230928_170040.jpg
Attached picture 20230928_170055.jpg
Looks to be a CZ brno model 21. Hard to say if it’s a 21F or 21H. I’m no expert, that’s just what google and picture comparison tells me.
That's probably about a $200 rifle. I'll send you a PM with my shipping info laugh
On a more serious note, factory ammo is actually pretty easy for these online.

https://www.sgammo.com/product/prvi...-point-196-grain-prvi-partizan-ammo-pp8s
One sold on Gunbroker for about $1400 in a 7x57 configuration.
there is some murkyness about these model names. I interpret it as 21/22 indicates which barrel length and h/f is the stock.
That's a 21F or 22F. F is for full stock. The butter knife bolt handle makes is more desirable. 8x57 more common that 7x57. Over the last 20+ years, the 8x57s that have sold from ~$800-~$1200. The full stock is more desirable as well as that bolt handle.

An 8x57 like yours was recently on Gunbroker with a minimum bid of $1900 and got zero bids.
Originally Posted by Mike_Dettorre
That's a 21F or 22F. F is for full stock. The butter knife bolt handle makes is more desirable. 8x57 more common that 7x57. Over the last 20+ years, the 8x57s that have sold from ~$800-~$1200. The full stock is more desirable as well as that bolt handle.

An 8x57 like yours was recently on Gunbroker with a minimum bid of $1900 and got zero bids.

I think Mike is spot on. What you have is a helluva nice rifle. I have always wanted one but haven’t sprung for it. And I should have.
Does the 48 mean it was made in 1948?
How’s the stock under the slip on pad?Very nice gun.
I like it!
I'm a sucker for a full stock along with the btter knife bolt and I happen to be Czech.
I would love a chance at buying this rifle!
Nice......
I put this on gunbroker if anyone is interested. Or I'll trade for nice glass, nice rifles, maybe a custom action LA mag, or ???
Make me an offer if you have nothing to trade.

https://www.gunbroker.com/Item/1031832071
GLWS
You can’t compare anything to Gunbroker. Everything is way overpriced and that’s why 90 percent of the stuff gets reposted!
You can’t compare anything to Gunbroker. Everything is way overpriced and that’s why 90 percent of the stuff gets reposted! But if you can trick a individual in to paying twice the value it’s a good deal. Be sure to add rare, hard to find and highly desirable it will help.
I had it on here for a week or two, dropped it to $999 and will let the market set the the price...
Anyone like butter-knife bolt handles???
love 8 x 57 mauser , love full length stocks , love butterknife bolts new year resolution no more guns till march NO more guns till march
I mean not even one
Pm sent
PM returned
Still no bids, 45+ watchers. You might get a deal here.
You have a PM
PM returned
Nice looking rifle.
Agreed.
SPF
© 24hourcampfire