Home
$150 shipped. 18" mid-gas, threaded 5/8-24. Acquired used and assembled in an upper a few years ago in excellent condition.

Labeled as 264 LBC Type 1 which (I believe) is meant for 0.125" bolt face recess, like the 7.62x39. I've not gotten into shooting this cartridge nor tested this for accuracy. Very good reviews.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Has these marks from I have no idea what.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Tag
$140 takes it.
Up
T
Take it for $130.
T
$130 is shipped you!
MtnBoomer, Just in case you or someone else doesn’t know this is the same as a 6.5 Grendel I have a BHW Barrel in .264 LBC and it is not for sale. It is an extremely accurate barrel. My barrel is 20” length with rifle gas system. This is what I googled to show anyone interested and I do not know MtnBoomer just wanted folks to know this cartridge and pretty sure the way my barrel shoots is really accurate.
Google Search Results:
There is no, zero, none -- nada -- difference in chambers between the LBC and the Grendel. The dies are identical. The throats are different. The Grendel uses a compound throat and the LBC a more conventional throat with more leade.
Typo on header meant to read 6.5 not 6.t...

Anyone want to discuss the type 1 vs type 2 bolt face recesses, ie 0.125" vs 0.136"?
$130
Up
T
$125
Originally Posted by firefighter5318
Google Search Results:
There is no, zero, none -- nada -- difference in chambers between the LBC and the Grendel. The dies are identical. The throats are different. The Grendel uses a compound throat and the LBC a more conventional throat with more leade.

The case dimensions are the same for the 6.5 grendel and 264 LBC, but the chambers are different, as the 264 LBC uses a .125 bolt headspace and the 6.5 grendel uses a .136 headspace. And yes the throats are different, In my opinion the LBC uses a better throat design.
And again it's a GO with a 7.62x39 (or 6.5 Grendel type 1) bolt in a standard 556 carrier. EZ GRENDEL.

$120 TYD
T
T
$115
Withdrawn
© 24hourcampfire