Home
Actually Townsend. Rehoming. Come get her. Eager to please but needs more than we can do.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

No hunt or obedience training. Pure bred unregistered with papers. Likes to sleep in a crate, doesn't poop or pee in her house area. She'd eat the interior of a house if left there. A couple Bejamins. Wants to please and wants to play. Will sniff and lick anything at least once! Collects stuff. Chases the cat. Barks at strangers. Eats sniffs plays... Tip toes in the rain.
I am interested, PM sent
Hmmmm.
"She'd eat the interior of a house if left there", that's an honest assessment I'm sure.
Originally Posted by Mullthing
"She'd eat the interior of a house if left there", that's an honest assessment I'm sure.
Yes! LOL
Neat looking dog
A griff is on my short list of pointers I want when the time is right.
Tilley

Pup is on hold.
Great dogs!
PM Sam Olsen he needs a COCK hunting dog!

Edit to add good looking pup too!
My neighbor had one. Only dog I’ve ever wanted to kill. Lucky for all involved they moved.
They are a super smart breed. You need to have lots of space for her to run. Energy abounds in them . If you do not have the time to work with her ,forget about it . At about 5 to 6 years old they mature and will be the best hunting dog you ever had . Very similar in temperment to a German Short Hair . If I was younger I would snap her up for the challenge .
She's available. First come first served. Asking $200. If nothing materializes very soon she's going to a rescue outfit and will be spade which I totally disagree with.

What’s wrong with getting her spade?. Let my puddle Pointer go through two heats and now I am getting her spade, I don’t want to mess with puppies.
It's not an overpopulation issue.
Up
wow, if I weren't an old man, she would have a new home
I think the rescue is your best bet....she should be spayed. Only a full time handler/ trainer/breeder should be breeding any dog.
Darrel Wick
Dog is spoken for pending pickup tomorrow.
Originally Posted by mauserfan
I think the rescue is your best bet....she should be spayed. Only a full time handler/ trainer/breeder should be breeding any dog.
Darrel Wick

Dog snob BS!
I hope she got a good home . I really would have taken her if I was younger .
Tilley is headed for a new dog-centric home with several playmates and will go along on horseback rides in the hills. Should be a great life for her.

Appreciate the support I've received here guys.
Originally Posted by gizzyman
Darrel Wick

Dog snob BS!

Not at all.....just someone with a lot of experience.....Boozhoo
Darrel Wick
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Tilley is headed for a new dog-centric home with several playmates and will go along on horseback rides in the hills. Should be a great life for her.

Appreciate the support I've received here guys.

That’s some great news. She sounds like a fabulous dog, but they all have different needs. You’re a good man to put in such effort to ensure she has a good home and will have a good life!
Originally Posted by gizzyman
Darrel Wick

Dog snob BS!

Not at all.....just someone with a lot of experience.....Boozhoo
Darrel Wick

Stupid jerk. I have 70+ years experience with griffons and various other breeds.

You "breeders" seem to think you have some special right that others don't. As I said, you're snobs. In your case it probably carries over to rifle and shotgun pedigree.
© 24hourcampfire