Foam is in great condition
Measure xx inches long x xx inches wide
These are no longer made
Dimensions: 52" x 14" x 4.5"
$250 FTF in southeast Michigan

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
I think I have one of those..Its in storage...Not sure I would take that for mine as its been all over the country with me.......GLWS
Where in SE Michigan?
Taylor, 5 minutes from Metro Airport.
ttt
ttt
Bullet proof cases. Owned for for maybe 30 years. It has been on countless fly in hunting trips. Never has broken, never dented.
They don't get any better than this IMO for 2 rifles.
This case has been to Africa twice, all over Canada and to lots of states in the US on a plane. My guns always shoot and look like they did when I left home.
Originally Posted by JeffM
Taylor, 5 minutes from Metro Airport.

I graduated from Taylor Center High School in 1976.

I grew up on Haskell.

Oh, Bump up to top
ttt
up
ttt
ttt
ttt
Excellent case. Have used one for a dozen or more trips. Very solid, well made and almost bullet proof. At least luggage handler proof.
Someone needs this.
Have one as well. Good case. Just wish it had wheels for the airport maneuvering. I ended up buying a Nanuk with wheels for this spring's AK hunt.
Great gun case. Got a couple of them. Wish I'd bought one these that had rollers and the folding luggage shelf

Good luck with your sale.
ttt
ttt
ttt
Any interest in shipping?
UP
ttt
ttt
ttt
ttt
ttt
ttt
ttt
up
ttt
ttt
How far are you from 96/23 interchange?
30 minutes
ttt
ttt
ttt
ttt
ttt
up
I've used one of these over the past 20 or so years on multiple trips to Africa and elsewhere, and every time my scoped rifles have emerged unscathed and still completely on-target. I can't think of any other case that would be as close to indestructible. Someone located close enough to southeast Michigan to arrange a face to face transaction really needs this thing - free bump!
ttt
ttt
ttt
up
ttt
ttt
sold
is this still available? Can it be shipped?
© 24hourcampfire