Home
This rifle is in "like new" condition, barely used! I fired one box of 20 for sighting/function testing. Sights are spot on, and rifle functions flawlessly.

You may have heard, but Windham Weaponry is now closed. Their story is inspiring, and they made very high quality products. If you've never seen a WW rifle in person, you're missing out! The finish on their receivers has a nice, lightly textured quality to it. It's very attractive and hard to capture in pictures.

Accuracy is very good in this rifle, helped no doubt by the great trigger. I have had Geissele triggers in the past, and this is almost as good!

Rifle comes with everything pictured as from the factory. Will ship from my FFL to yours for $875. Please check your local laws before committing to buying this.

Please feel free to call/text 423-502-5330 for more information. Thanks for looking!

Attached picture IMG_2305.jpeg
Attached picture IMG_2310.jpeg
Sweet rifle. Likely to be a collectors piece in a few years since WW is going out of business. I have a few of their barrels and they shoot great. GLWS.
Price drop to $825 shipped.
Nice and a good price.
Thanks. Sure to make someone very happy!
Posted By: g5m Re: Windham Weaponry 20" Gov't AR - 11/10/23
Nice rifle.
What twist?

Todd
1:9.

I tested a box of 77gr Sierra TMKs through this rifle and there were no signs of key holing out to the 300 yard maximum at my range.
Bump for a good guy to deal with!
Final price drop, $800 shipped to your FFL! Can't beat that!
Rifle is still available.
Rifle is sold.
© 24hourcampfire