Home
Posted By: Meadows77 Browning BPS 10 NWTF - 11/12/23
What’s it worth ? It’s the mossy up break up camo. I bought it new the first year they came out. It’s only been shot a few time but never taken in the woods. It had the Dura touch on it that was recalled so I sent it back late last year. It has been in the safe since it came back from Browning with the brand new camo on it. It has an aftermarket turkey choke as well as 2 or 3 chokes that came with it. It also has a scope base and rings. Make and offer if your interested. I’m happy to sent pics via text or email for anyone that wants them. It is as close to 100% as any used gun could be.
Posted By: LazyL0228 Re: Browning BPS 10 NWTF - 11/12/23
Don't know. But there are places you can look.
Posted By: Hairtrigger Re: Browning BPS 10 NWTF - 11/12/23
It has been years and years since I have seen 10ga shells for sale… but the cool factor is sky high!
Agree with hairtrigger. With the performance of modern 12ga 3.5" the 10ga is almost dead. Ammo is hard to find and expensive and most manufacturers have quit making the shotguns.

I love them and have bought two over the last 5 years. A black bps for $375 and a camo for $400... Both in like new condition. I roll my own shells but even wads are getting very hard to find.
Posted By: 1lessdog Re: Browning BPS 10 NWTF - 11/12/23
I have about 80 boxes of 10 ga steel in 2 - BB - BBB - T and F shot.

If someone buy the shotgun I will sell some shells to the buyer.
© 24hourcampfire