Home
Looking for a 7mm-08
Will consider all chamberings,
Thanks,
I just sold a like new 100R in .260 Rem. PM me and I’ll check if the Pawn shop still has it. Just sold it last week, so I’m sure it’s still there. If so, I’ll give you their info.
Thanks
TTT
There is a Rem xp100r in 22-250 over at Accurate Shooter in the classifeds.
Thanks
What years was the 7/08 made?
260 is ‘97 only correct?
7mm-08 was threw the Custom shop,1997 period
One showed up here a few years back,In a McMillan pistol stock,I was discussing it with the owner,On buying it,A third party snagged it,They show up on GunBroker from time to time but it's rare,
I have an xp100r in 7mm08 custom KS that I ordered thru the custom shop. Believe it was in the late 80s though. Will have to look at my paperwork for exact date.
Pm me
I ordered and had to pay for it on 11-02-90. It was delivered on 6-07-91. Cost $705.00 +tax for a total $746.00.
I remember seeing one in 7mm08 on Gunbroker a while back but don't remember if it sold or what they were asking. It was the only other 7mm08 in the repeater besides the one I have that I have seen.
Originally Posted by carden1
Im not interested in selling it.
I ordered and had to pay for it on 11-02-90. It was delivered on 6-07-91. Cost $705.00 +tax for a total $746.00.

Thanks for sharing that. That’s particularly interesting to me because these were alway McMillan stocked. 1990 was the first year they were available from what I have read.

Back up for op.
No problem, it is McMillan stocked. Would post a pic with the tag and gunsmith card but don't use the photo deal here.
90 was probably the first year they were offered. I was a 25 year old kid that had to have one.
Where are you located - have a 22-250 well cared for
Kentucky
I have one in .260 that I love! It shoots lights out! You can’t go wrong with these!
© 24hourcampfire