Home
I have a very lightly used PINK Ruger 10-22 stock for sale. Just the stock, not an entire rifle.

I put on a rifle, maybe shot a time or two and taken back off. Bought this for my daughter and she changed her mind on the type of stock she wanted.

It is AR style collapsible so the length of pull can be changed instantly. Has a handguard that has weaver style dovetail mount if you wanted to forward mount a scope. The barrel channel is for a sporter weight, not bull.

This is used, I do not have the packaging, but will be packaged well for shipping. The picture is representative, not the actual stock, but I can text pictures if you want.

$80 shipped to the lower 48. Make sure this is legal where you are. wildfowl at gmail dot com

Attached picture tapco-1022_Stock-pink_zps72245f53.jpg
Representative picture with the specs

Attached picture Tapco-Intrafuse-Ruger-10-22-Stock.jpg
Make a great Christmas gift!
Free bump.

These are great little stocks. Mine is on a bone stock 10/22 and shoots +/-1" groups at 50 yards with basically any cheap ammo I can throw in it.

I bought it when my daughter was 4 and she learned to shoot with that gun. She's a teenager now and still loves to shoot her "pink" gun. She is a fantastic shot and has killed dozens of deer. When people ask me how she became such a good shot, I tell them about the thousands of rounds she shot in her pink gun.
Awesome story and you are blessed with great memories!

Stock is still for sale and open to reasonable offers
Pm sent
Deal pending. Thanks!
© 24hourcampfire