Home
Link to ad:

https://www.northwestfirearms.com/threads/fs-browning-a-bolt-medallion-grade-1-22-lr.466637/

Add $40 for shipping and insurance.

P
Beatiful and Great Guns.
Great .22 and Go Ducks
Four hours and 19 minutes.
The Ducks got beat, but this is a good deal.

P
Sweet rifles I been seeking the 22 mag version for years
They didn’t make very many of them. I’ve had two, they were great as miniature versions of my hunting rifle. Great for year-around practice.
Up
Might trade for a stainless Tikka 1-8” .223 Rem.

P
My dad gave me one of these for Christmas when I was 11 or 12. Ioved it and ended up buying several a bolts in hunting calibers so that everything felt the same. Fantastic rifles. Never ever lose your magazine though. Costs about 30% of the rifle value to replace it!
https://www.browning.com/products/firearms/rifles/a-bolt/a-bolt-medallion.html

Making sure what I have for sale is correctly listed.

Browning A Bolt Medallion (gloss, checkering, rosewood tip) NOT Gold Medallion, she lacks the fancy engraving found on the Golds.

P
Originally Posted by marksman1941
My dad gave me one of these for Christmas when I was 11 or 12. Ioved it and ended up buying several a bolts in hunting calibers so that everything felt the same. Fantastic rifles. Never ever lose your magazine though. Costs about 30% of the rifle value to replace it!

They’re around $200 or so when you can find them. Mine comes with two.

P
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Originally Posted by marksman1941

They’re around $200 or so when you can find them. Mine comes with two.

P

Exactly. That alone is a huge benefit. Mine came with a 5 and a 15 back in the day. I thought I had lost the 5 and panicked when I saw how much a replacement was. Thankfully I found it in my shooting bag that night.
These are super accurate, nice rifle !
Up
Sir---Glad you got good use from your browning and it has served you well and wish to pass it on. Your Browning is a standard grade A BOLT 22 long rifle rimfire caliber with sights. You could order them with or without sights because I ordered one from a dealer back in the day. This is no medallion as they were centerfire only. Even the standard a bolts could really have a nice stock on them. The A Bolt Gold Medallion on the other hand had really well figured stocks, truly beautiful. GLWS.
Help me understand, this is from Browning’s website:

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

It clearly says Medallion. They could be wrong, of course, it wouldn’t be the first time a manufacturer goofed up on their own site.

P
I think they call that a mic drop
Up
I don't understand? If you bought that for your boy, why isn't he selling it? Did he pass?
Originally Posted by COLORADO_LUCKYDOG
I don't understand? If you bought that for your boy, why isn't he selling it? Did he pass?
Just buy it and shut up
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by COLORADO_LUCKYDOG
Just buy it and shut up

Pull the chocolate meatpole out of your mouth. I can't understand you!
There's some really good deals on that site. GLWS
Up
Up
Up
Up
Up
Up
These were made in Gold Medallion 22 RF. I have one and it is stamped on the reciever as such. It does have very nice figure in the wood.
Rider
WOW! This is the MOST pathetic site online! ALL you losers are 2 pages deep of talking this rifle to death! LOSERS!😂😂😂😂
Originally Posted by lc11
WOW! This is the MOST pathetic site online! ALL you losers are 2 pages deep of talking this rifle to death! LOSERS!😂😂😂😂

Then buy it.
Up
Reasonable offers considered.

P
Up
Up
Price? Did not notice in add?
Originally Posted by Nzlhaed
Price? Did not notice in add?

Asking $975
Varmint season is right around the corner, make me an offer.

P
Up
Up
Up
Up
Let’s get this sold.
Reasonable offers considered
Nice rifle. I had to put my .22 LR purchase on hold after finding a .270 I wanted.
© 24hourcampfire