Home
Selling this for another bud

An unfired, NIB but no box, built like a tank, Norinco Milled receiver, MAK90, found this info online on the milled rec. versions.

All MAK-90 rifles have stamped sheet metal receivers except for one lot of rifles imported (by China Jing An - C.J.A.) in 1993 that had receivers milled from a solid block of steel. These receivers were manufactured by Chinese State Factory 386.

This is the same factory that produced the Poly Tech Ak’s

Receiver: sn 25852 marked 386, Also Import marked I.D. E Mclean VA

Parts #’ed with last 4digits of sn: Bolt, Bolt Carrier, Top Cover, Handguard

Wood stock: is crack free with a few small scratches mostly in finish, a small bruise bottom of grip and Butt pad is marked 386 Made in China

These came in a Styrofoam box which didn’t hold up very well (reason for no box)

With a slightly heavier Barrel than a reg AK, and dual springs on the fire controls, along with the milled steel receiver makes for a very nice AK shooting platform.

Comes with all the accessories that came with it, 3x5rd steel mags, Cleaning rod, Sling, Bore Brush, frt sight tool and a empty bottle for oil/cleaning fluid.

Priced to sell at $1475 shipped private citizen to FFL AK and HI plus $50

Only sold where legal (your FFL should know)

First public post of “I will take it” trumps pm’s....cross posted so will go by time stamp
Please follow up with a PM so I dont miss it

Payment check or USPS Money Order

Any questions send me a PM....if you would like other pics let me know

Thanks al

pics link https://imgur.com/a/9kfKfOT
Blast from the past
That’s a good deal. Still have the stamped one I bought at Roses Dept store for $399 back in the late 80’s.
Tag. Very nice
Nice! I love the milled receivers
had a request for a pic of accessories...its has been added to picks link

thanks al
UP....thanks for all the replys
al
Very nice and a fair price. Me and brother always say we wished we would have had the money to buy a dozen or so and back in the late 70’s and early 80’s when you could buy them for $89 at the gun shows.
Christmas drop
$1400 shipped
thanks for all the interest
Al
up
thanks al
up
thanks al
Free bump. Love my mak90
Happy New Yr....
up thanks al
$1350 shipped