Home
Like new 9 rounds fired thru it, It will come with matching camo Burris scope, I bought it on here and it has set in my safe since, plans have changed, no I am not going to sell it for what I paid, sorry !!! 2500.00 shipped to your FFLI have only personally seen two of these and I ended up with both of them. First public " I'll take it" supersedes a PM. I am not looking for any trades, and no electronic payments, certified funds only ie; postal money order or certified bank check
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
The one gun that has haunted me for trading off. Might be my old one.
It boggles my mind the value of this rifle, its not for me at that price. But having said that I am sure it will bring it.

Bump for a cool rifle in an awesome chambering,
Awful nice….
Dang!
Hard to find rifle but luckily I accumulated the whole set of 5 caliber seven xcr!
TTT
I need the 308 and 270 wsm if you have them I’m interested
Originally Posted by TLB2
No, it was mine. I bought it new and sold it to mudder7. And he certainly is not selling it for what he paid me for it. LOL.
Originally Posted by LeonardS
No, it was mine. I bought it new and sold it to mudder7. And he certainly is not selling it for what he paid me for it. LOL.

He hasn’t sold it yet! I agree with his efforts to ask for top dollar to buy a highly desirable(to some) rifle and not cut money off the table. It’s a lot for a rifle with a Tupperware stock, BUT many folks really want it! GLWS
I agree. Good luck on the sale.
I admitted right in the original add that I was not going to sell it for what I paid, I make no bones about that, I paid you what you were asking, if you sold it too cheap, that’s on you, not me. lol. If it doesn’t sell here I will put in on gunbroker and let the market determine the value
I don’t blame you. Pretty sure gun broker will produce the number you’re looking for. I just don’t know the ins and outs of selling gunbroker. As far as fees, paying taxes on money earned, that sort of thing.
I didn't think any Burris scope is worth $1,700..............
Originally Posted by Farmboy1

The camo matches! LOL!
How many of these have you had or seen ?
I get the sentiment for sure, but practical worth is not why these bring a premium. Rarity and/or collector value is what drives the price. IMHO a man would be stupid to pay near $1000 more for than that what he can often pickup a NIB Sako Finnlight 85 Gen 1 on Gunbroker for, IF his only goal is having an “XC”, compact, lightweight, SA deer killer.

BUT, you can pick those up most anytime you get ready. An XCR is rare as hen’s teeth on the market and there has been a pretty consistent craze and price hike over quality-era Remington Model 7’s to boot. I believe he will get that for it, I don’t blame him one bit for trying, and though it’s not for me, I sure hope he gets it. GLWS to the owner!
This situation is no different than people paying $5,000 for a NULA or $2,800 for a Barrett Fieldcraft. The market always sets the price, not us. Take it to Gunbroker. It will go past $3K, in my opinion.
Tag
TTT for another day or so and then I will put it on gunbroker
Really strange the rijnd count is -11 from the last time it sold. Lol
Originally Posted by Mauser06
Really strange the rijnd count is -11 from the last time it sold. Lol
I bought 3 boxes of ammo from the seller and I have the empty brass in the partial box, I have not even fired it,I am thinking that the previous owner, said 20 rounds as high estimate, but maybe he shot it 29 times, damn must be nearly shot out !!! I have 2 full boxes and the 3rd box has 11 loaded rounds and 9 empties, that is how I came up with 9 rounds fired, not that I really need to explain this, would you be happy if I said less than 30 rounds fired, how’s that? Amazing how some people just love to [bleep] on people’s posts, this gun is flawless, period
TTT
Up for the New Years Eve crowd, start the new year off on a good note
I am going to withdraw this , keep looking at Gunbroker !!!!!
I would keep it,I have three,7,08 243,300 wsm looking for the other two
Originally Posted by nugget
I would keep it,I have three,7,08 243,300 wsm looking for the other two
It’ll be hard to keep that gun if he’s going to make that much profit on it!
Not me ,rather have the gun than the money
Can someone buy this so I can stop drooling?
Bid away, it is listed on Gunbroker now, time will tell where it goes, item # 1029039522
I’d skip the BIN. Let it go really crazy
Originally Posted by jmdriver
I took it off ( the buy it now ), see where it ends up
Originally Posted by mudder700
Originally Posted by jmdriver
I took it off ( the buy it now ), see where it ends up
You should do good. Good luck
Hmm now this same rifle shows up on gunbroker for $1500.
Originally Posted by shoreacres1
Opening bid; which has been met.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/1029039522

Yes that’s how it works. Minimum bid and it goes up from there. I get the impression you think he’s taking $1000 less than what he’s asking here?
Originally Posted by d500lnn

Yes that’s how it works. Minimum bid and it goes up from there. I get the impression you think he’s taking $1000 less than what he’s asking here?

Rookie!
Did you read thru these posts, it is clearly stated that I was going to put it on gunbroker and let the market determine the value
No, just pointing out you're an opportunist. I saw your thread, understand what you're doing. Simply playing a game. Have fun. Just like guys that are straight up and ask what they want for something when they know the value of what they are selling
No, just pointing out you're an opportunist. I saw your thread, understand what you're doing. Simply playing a game. Have fun. Just like guys that are straight up and ask what they want for something when they know the value of what they are selling
what the hell are you talking about, I have on this forum for years and had 100’s if not 1000’s of transactions, I want 2500.00 out of this gun as I feel that is the value, BUT, I did not get anyone on here that wanted it, so I stated I was goi g to put it on gunbroker and let the market determine the value and that is exactly what I did, how the [bleep] is that playing games ? Holy [bleep] buddy, you are some kind of special
Give mudder700 a break. The gun is rare. It is flawless. It is his to sell for whatever he can get for it. The bidders on GunBroker will decide what that will be. I'm sure he and the buyer will be happy with whatever that ends up being.
It is none of our business. Good luck on the auction.
Give mudder700 a break. The gun is rare. It is flawless. It is his to sell for whatever he can get for it. The bidders on GunBroker will decide what that will be. I'm sure he and the buyer will be happy with whatever that ends up being.
It is none of our business. Good luck on the auction.
Thank you !!!!! I have been straight about selling it
I'm with you mudder. A campfire greenhorn has no business telling you how to sell YOUR rifle. They can either buy it, make a reasonable offer or move on.
donsm70
Amen!
Mudder clearly stated where those here interested could buy it for whatever the market value turns out to be. Seems fair to me. GLWTS
You have to love the free market.... Mudder has a beautiful rifle for sale, one that could potentially be worth alot of $$$. As a potential buyer or a bystander you have no influence over what he decides to list his rifle for.
Maybe if you engaged in negotiations and put your haggling skills into good use you might get the price your after... if not... its a free market and the "mob" will set the price.
Bitching about the price or..."what it used to be " or any other excuse why your professional opinion says this is priced to high is irrelevant. Either pay up or move on.

Remember.... cheap isn't good. And good isn't cheap.

Mudder..... GLWTS, I hope she pans out for you. Its a beautiful rifle but out of my weight class.
Hard to believe it will bring more than a Ti 7-08, but I've not followed M7 prices.

MM
The ending number will be shocking to some and not to others….im watching just for knowledge.
I’m guessing $2300 ballpark selling price. Anyone else?
No idea-following for the entertainment value!
Originally Posted by miguel
I’m guessing $2300 ballpark selling price. Anyone else?
Really just depends on who wants it. If it’s either of the two guys who were bidding on the 338 federal Nula, mudder will be a happy man.

LMAO!
6 hours left and it is climbing !!!!
You've got two bidders battling over it right now. Gotta have two to get that price up. Hope for your sake they keep battling and bid high and often!
$1976.00... Not too shabby.
Congrats. You did well.
$1976.00... Not too shabby.
Congrats. You did well.

Thank You !!!!! it is heading to West Virginia
Nice job on the sale! At least we now know what the top of the market is… for now anyway.
Originally Posted by stang5021
Nice job on the sale! At least we now know what the top of the market is… for now anyway.
correct, I really thought it would bring around 2500.00 or so, but it is what it is, what I find amazing was that no one contacted me with an offer, either here or on gunbroker, I did see one of the bidders is also on here. Now onto the next one to sell, time to sell off a few...Thanks Stang5021
Congrats on the sell. Curious as to what your total was after fees and taxes?
Originally Posted by 01Foreman400
Congrats on the sell. Curious as to what your total was after fees and taxes?
100.00 in fees, buyer pays the taxes and shipping
I've always heard it said that something is worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it. The market on Remington's was hot that first year or so after they closed down. People on GB were snapping them up at crazy prices, and this rifle may very well have brought the $2500 then. The market is softer now, and the buying price reflected that. Nice rifle, I've always had a soft spot for those M7's in almost any configuration.
Originally Posted by mudder700
Originally Posted by stang5021
correct, I really thought it would bring around 2500.00 or so, but it is what it is, what I find amazing was that no one contacted me with an offer, either here or on gunbroker, I did see one of the bidders is also on here. Now onto the next one to sell, time to sell off a few...Thanks Stang5021

Only way you could have got more in my opinion anyway was starting it at .01 and running it 14 days. Starting at a penny gains more “watchers” and running it for 14 days gives it more time for exposure to find that one person that can’t live without it. Once again just my opinion.
I prefer 3 or 4 gents who "can't live without it"...
Originally Posted by Ramblin99
You've got two bidders battling over it right now. Gotta have two to get that price up. Hope for your sake they keep battling and bid high and often!

Didn't you have an XCR sell pretty high on GB a year or 2 ago as well?
Nice sale! Amazing really. The value on 24 ain’t quite what it is when a lot more eyes hit your firearm! Probably the way to sell. I mean who doesn’t want top dollar for their rifle?
Fools and their money 😂😂😂
Is the Remington 7 xcr still available?
Pretty Sure Sold On Gunbroker..
Originally Posted by Alahunter
Is the Remington 7 xcr still available?

Did you even read the posts FNG?
The price is out of bounds. Like most guns today. Just look at GB. How many guns don’t sell because of the price. The one’s on here and other sites that are priced right sell. Hope you find the right person.
Originally Posted by PAHS
The price is out of bounds. Like most guns today. Just look at GB. How many guns don’t sell because of the price. The one’s on here and other sites that are priced right sell. Hope you find the right person.
this was sold months ago... For decent money
© 24hourcampfire