Home
Posted By: Pugs Anschutz 1712 Silhouette Sporter - 12/28/23
Folks - I shot this rifle for two silhouette seasons then replaced it with the same rifle but with a threaded stainless barrel so I can practice at the house. Basically new condition with a couple little range dings (see 4th picture just above the checkering)

$2000 plus USPS shipping and insurance to your FFL.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Bump
Wow, that is nice.
A bump for the saturday crowd.

If you really want to own an accurate sporter this is the one. There are lots of other accurate rimfire out there but you won't find them at this price point at this weight and versatility.
Nice rifle .........
Originally Posted by Pugs
A bump for the saturday crowd.

If you really want to own an accurate sporter this is the one. There are lots of other accurate rimfire out there but you won't find them at this price point at this weight and versatility.
Had one. The man ain't lying!
Pugs, I did the exact same thing you are about to do, bought the exact rifle and upgraded to a threaded version the only regret I have was selling the original .
Originally Posted by killahog
Pugs, I did the exact same thing you are about to do, bought the exact rifle and upgraded to a threaded version the only regret I have was selling the original .

True. I could hang around in the safe but that would take the space of some other interesting things so thought I'd give someone a deal. If no takers I'll try to sell on Steel Chickens and then just keep it as a backup rifle.
New Years Day bump then done
Sweet rifle. Good luck with sale..
Pugs-

What diet did it prefer?

Thanks
Originally Posted by Razorhog
Pugs-

What diet did it prefer?

Thanks

Really likes the Lapua Midas + (but what doesn't) but SK Standard Plus yielded one hole groups at 50 yards and that price point is right and that's what I use in it's replacement as I have two cases of it. I do have a case of SK Rifle match but couldn't really see much difference between it and the SK Plus but the price was right so I bought it. I tried a few others and they were no better than the Standard Plus.
© 24hourcampfire