Home
Looking for Beretta A400 20ga Left Hand. I know this is probably a needle in the haystack in left hand.
But thought I would throw it out there.

If anyone has one please let me know.
Fyi you can flip the safety to LH

Ive got a A400 in 28ga.. flipped the safety, love it
Never knew they had a left hand 20 gauge. Benelli, Franchi and Hatsan make or made 20 gauges. There was another company that made some cheaper camo models that show up from time to time on GunBroker. The Hatsan and other model were Turkish models.
Charles Daly is the other brand that makes a 20 gauge. There is a camo one on Guns International. I think the Turkish manufacturer is Akkar.
The Beretta web site says they are available in Left hand. I just need to find one.

A400 Xplor Action

Beretta

beretta a400 20ga left hand from www.beretta.com
The A400 Xplor Action is the semi-automatic shotgun designed to perform flawlessly from upland hunts to clay target tournaments. Now available in left-handed ...
They make a left hand 12 gauge, never disputed that. I don't think they have ever made a left hand 20 gauge. I'm afraid you are wanting something that doesn't exist, at least in the US market.
I have the LH 12 A400. Great gun. Bought it direct from Beretta USA. You might want to try there.
You're looking for something that doesn't exist.
© 24hourcampfire