Home
Sorry for the confusion. NOT a BDL. No cheekpiece.

22" bbl, good bore, unknown round count, bought it, but have not shot it. Small chip in forend as shown in one pic.
Factory original mag, along with and extra mag and a 10 round mag. Excellent condition.

Was going to make a 358 out of it, but couldn't bring myself to do that. I know 243s are hard to come by.

Asking $1295 shipped to lower 48. Will ship from non FFL to FFL.

No trades or electronic payments.

Thanks for looking.

Any questions, feel free to PM me.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
Nice 760
great looking weapon!
I've been doing pretty good not lusting after anything on here and then you go and post this! Nice rifle and excellent caliber.
Jim you and I have similar tastes (358 pump guns). I’m sure glad this is the wrong year for me.
Very nice 760. I really like these short action pumps. Someday I'd like to find a Carbine version in .308. GLWTS
Originally Posted by bbassi
Jim you and I have similar tastes (358 pump guns). I’m sure glad this is the wrong year for me.

I've never had one of these but sure like them. I told myself a while back I had enough guns but when something like this comes along that thought grows dim! I like the 358 too by the way.
Jim,
You know you want it....... laugh
She's a beaut!
Indeed it is.
Wish I would of had this at the start of my career.....
I'll take it
Thanks!
Originally Posted by diamondjim
Jim,
You know you want it....... laugh
I find myself having that attraction to quite a few of these guns. Glad to see you have a buyer though.
Very smooth deal, rifle is a beauty.
;
Congrats, nice rifle /combo...I have a newer version in .3006 that shoots surprising well.
© 24hourcampfire