Home
Anschutz 1712 Featherweight. My kitchen scale says 6 pounds 8 ounces or so. Single stage trigger set at 2 pounds 1 ounce. Barrel is about 20.5 inches. One 5 shot Anschutz magazine. "Factory" McMillian stock version sold by Champions Choice. I think it was made in 2001.

Price 1950.00 local pickup in Central PA or 50 bucks for my FFL to ship - depending on location. I have 11mm Sportsmatch high 1 inch rings for 30 more. Payment by USPS MO or discrete paypal FF.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
No need to worry about knockout wood here just a top quality rimfire !!! Really nice 👍
It is hard to say because Anschutz made many variations of the 1710/1712, but my wing safety 1710 is 7 pounds 4 ounces. The barrel and stock make the featherweight about 3/4 pound lighter than a walnut 1710. So the featherweight can use about any scope to maybe 30 ounces and make silhouette hunter weight.
Earlier 1712s had a buggy whip 18.5 inch barrel, and I think mine was 6 pounds even. They had the bigger trigger guard of the 1700. I sold that one to a woman because she could handle that weight better.
Good deal on a hard to find gun.
These don't come up very often. They are very sought after rifles for many reasons. Not too many floating around. Very Nice rifle. GLWS
Sold locally
© 24hourcampfire