Home
Posted By: Jason280 Remington Model 7 .260 - 01/10/24
EMAILS ONLY!
EMAILS ONLY!

Please send ALL messages to [email protected]

NO TRADES

Remington Model 7 .260 Rem, 18.5" barrel with wood stock. Drilled/tapped for iron sights, with plug screws in place. NO SIGHTS ARE INCLUDED. Includes 1pc Leupold steel base, SCOPE & RINGS ARE NOT INCLUDED. Rifle is in good mechanical condition, but does show some hunting wear. Unknown round count, I am not the original owner. I used it for a couple years hunting, but shot *maybe* 30rds through the rifle. Accuracy was decent with 120gr Barnes ammo, under 1.5". I never tried loading for it, so not sure what it would do with a properly worked up reload. Please look at pics, email any questions. NO BOX OR PAPERS INCLUDED.

$625 + shipping

PayPal preferred or USPS Postal MO

[email protected] (this is NOT my PayPal)

NO TRADES

Model 7
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: Jason280 Re: Remington Model 7 .260 - 01/10/24
I’ll take this
Posted By: Remington01 Re: Remington Model 7 .260 - 01/10/24
I will take it
Posted By: Remington01 Re: Remington Model 7 .260 - 01/10/24
I guess while I was typing crappie_killer got it replied to a little faster than I did. Congratulations.
Posted By: mudder700 Re: Remington Model 7 .260 - 01/10/24
Deal of the day right here
Posted By: Ccard257 Re: Remington Model 7 .260 - 01/10/24
wow, great snag! I have this exact rifle. Took my first deer with it and so did my oldest son. 14 minutes faster and I'd have this one too grin
Posted By: LundyLundy Re: Remington Model 7 .260 - 01/10/24
Steal of a deal on that one, nice snag
Definitely a great deal!
Congrats!
Posted By: Troutnut Re: Remington Model 7 .260 - 01/10/24
Son of a .....
Posted By: khovis33 Re: Remington Model 7 .260 - 01/10/24
Great deal!! Good snag
Posted By: Stubby Re: Remington Model 7 .260 - 01/10/24
Dang it!
I’m out on this. I posted I will take it. Sent both email and PM immediately to confirm and get payment info.

I get a reply email 30 minutes later that Mr Arfcom has a deal pending and he would get back to me.

Mr Arfcom is free to sell his wares however and who ever he chooses. This is just not how I do business and it has tainted the rifle for me.

I can only assume I was outbid.

I hold no ill will towards Jason other than I will not looking to do business in the future.
Posted By: LCH Re: Remington Model 7 .260 - 01/10/24
I would be interested if the other deals fall through
Thanks
Posted By: Jason280 Re: Remington Model 7 .260 - 01/10/24
I’m out on this. I posted I will take it. Sent both email and PM immediately to confirm and get payment info.

I get a reply email 30 minutes later that Mr Arfcom has a deal pending and he would get back to me.

Mr Arfcom is free to sell his wares however and who ever he chooses. This is just not how I do business and it has tainted the rifle for me.

I can only assume I was outbid.

I hold no ill will towards Jason other than I will not looking to do business in the future.

I will address you directly, Keith Hayes.

The fact you feel the need to not only post this sort of nonsense, but for some unknown reason add in my personal information (which its not, by the way), is both incredibly childish and in poor taste. Furthermore, even suggesting that I sold the rifle to someone for a higher price without any modicum of proof is you simply being butt-hurt over not getting the rifle. Nothing more, nothing less.

First of all, as a potential buyer you don't get to dictate the terms of my sale. Period. I've been selling on this forum for years, and never once have I posted "First PM or email gets it", or "First person to post in the ad", or anything even remotely close. Everything I post is almost always cross-posted on multiple other sites, including local ones, and my first priority is concluding a deal that is most convenient for me and my schedule. If I receive multiple emails within minutes of posting an ad, and one requires me boxing and shipping a rifle versus someone who is able to pick it up locally, which do you think most people would chose? Now, it would be something if I posted in my ad "First email gets this", but once again, I've never posted anything of the sort in any of my ads.

The reality is none of that even matters, though, as a seller I am free to sell to whomever I see fit...regardless of what you think, Keith.
Posted By: himmelrr Re: Remington Model 7 .260 - 01/11/24
I have had a few deals with Jason280 and they have ALWAYS been great. No reason to get butt hurt over a purchase. This is not an auction house or retail store.
Sheesh
Posted By: matt_allen Re: Remington Model 7 .260 - 01/11/24
The add doesn’t say first posted I’ll take it gets it
Originally Posted by himmelrr
I have had a few deals with Jason280 and they have ALWAYS been great. No reason to get butt hurt over a purchase. This is not an auction house or retail store.

I am not ‘butt hurt’, actually quite the opposite.

I fully understand the buying and selling process is based on a Gentleman’s agreement. I have a certain set of rules I personally follow and try to honor. I acknowledge he was free to sell his wares how and to whoever he choose.

I feel I was very civil in my reply and moving on.

Now GFY
Posted By: alpinecrick Re: Remington Model 7 .260 - 01/11/24
It’s always a good thing to note the item is posted on other places.
I see a lot of guys do that. Smart on their part…..
Posted By: Jason280 Re: Remington Model 7 .260 - 01/11/24
I am not ‘butt hurt’, actually quite the opposite.

I fully understand the buying and selling process is based on a Gentleman’s agreement. I have a certain set of rules I personally follow and try to honor. I acknowledge he was free to sell his wares how and to whoever he choose

I feel I was very civil in my reply and moving on.

Now GFY

Mr. Hayes, your supposed civility ended the second you drug this baggage into the public and attempted to include my personal information...and your further comments only confirm what I posted before, you're simply butt hurt because I wouldn't sell the rifle to you.

But, since you seem determined to continue digging the hole with which you are in, I'll bite. Exactly what "gentleman's agreement" did we both enter into? Per your own response, within 30mins of receiving your email I notified you that I may have a deal pending on the rifle, and that was waiting to hear back. Not sure how I could have made it any more clear. The simple act of you emailing me in no way constitutes any type of deal and certainly NO gentleman's agreement (or whatever you want to call it).

Keep acting petty if you want...it only makes you look worse. You speak of honor, but it's clear from your posts you have absolutely none.
Posted By: diamondjim Re: Remington Model 7 .260 - 01/11/24
Jason is good to go in my book. The dealings I've had with him have always been fair and honest.
© 24hourcampfire