Home
I purchased this used with the intent of sending it to JES to be a 338-06. Changed plans so it’s up for sale. 5 digit 700 with tombstone safety. Barrel has been cut and recrowned at 20”. Bore looks great. Metal is in excellent shape. Rynite stock has some marks but very good overall. Comes with DNZ mount.

$550 plus shipping from 12804.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[img]https://i.postimg.cc/zfgMK9J9/B86-A7-DE3-F2-B5-4796-8792-FD250815-ABD4.jpg[/img]

[img]https://i.postimg.cc/1RHdG0Q5/C24-BBFFE-C415-475-F-A541-994-C20739202.jpg[/img]

[img]https://i.postimg.cc/MK6hNPDQ/D029248-E-8-F87-4-E85-8-B60-9-F28959-AE487.jpg[/img]
Heck I’ll try that. I’ll take it for $550.
Second
Wow
Originally Posted by Sakohunter264
Heck I’ll try that. I’ll take it for $550.

Great snag!

Thirds
Bargain off the day
Originally Posted by Showdog75
Bargain off the day

Maybe even the year. Those were super nice rifles. I have a simliar one and I wouldn't sell it for anywhere close to that.
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by Showdog75
Bargain off the day

Maybe even the year. Those were super nice rifles. I have a simliar one and I wouldn't sell it for anywhere close to that.

I have a 700RS in 280 and I agree with you.
The heck?
Missed that one big time. Dang!
Darn, that stock is worth more than the asking price of the rifle. Unmolested, even though it was a nice job cutting down the barrel, that rifle would be worth triple.
Damn….perfect woods rifle. I would have snatched that up for my bro in law
Originally Posted by G8ters
Darn, that stock is worth more than the asking price of the rifle. Unmolested, even though it was a nice job cutting down the barrel, that rifle would be worth triple.

Triple??
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag

Triple??

Yeah, not sure about that. It’s an rs not an fs or ks.

But it’s nice, and definitely was a deal.
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

Triple??

Stock is RS.

Action is a BDL barreled action that's far too old to be a complete RS. 5 digit serial and tombstone safety.

And yes it was a good buy.
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

Triple??

My bad. Thought it was brown FS.
© 24hourcampfire