Home
Selling my Savage model 99 takedown in 300 Savage. I inherited this from my father in law. Took this rifle with me on my very first elk hunting trip. Unsuccessful hunt, but shooting this during sight-in was fantastic. Never intended on selling it, but times change.

Rifle functions flawlessly. 24" barrel. Brass round counter. Bluing is all but gone. Hairline crack in forend (doesn't affect function). Receiver has NOT been drilled.

Comes with leather buttstock 6 round ammo holder.

Any and all fees are buyers responsibility. If trading firearm for firearm, each will cover own fees.

Asking $700.00 or best offer. Mainly looking for cash, but I might entertain trade + cash. Reasonable offers will be considered.

Please text me at 602.586.7597 for additional pics or questions. Located in Moses Lake, WA. This is also cross posted on NWFA. If you're a member there you can see my feedback is 100%.

Attached picture 20240114_173054.jpg
☝🤷‍♂️
☝ Open to offers. Let's find this a new home. ☝
bump
^
Originally Posted by FATAL
Unsuccessful hunt, but shooting this during sight-in was fantastic.
What were the sights you used when doing your sight-in? I don't see the factory rear sight in the picture.

Thanks,
Rex
Originally Posted by TRexF16
Originally Posted by FATAL
Unsuccessful hunt, but shooting this during sight-in was fantastic.
What were the sights you used when doing your sight-in? I don't see the factory rear sight in the picture.

Thanks,
Rex

I was using a lightfoot mount and a Nikon scope. That got taken off and sold. I have the original rear sight, just need to put it back on.
Rear sight is back on the rifle. Ready to go home to you 😃!
If I didn’t already have one, I’d be on this.
Originally Posted by Bugger
If I didn’t already have one, I’d be on this.

Its always better to have two 😃.
Bump for the 300
PM sent
Originally Posted by HarleyHutch
PM sent

Replied via text with pics.

Thank you.
Still available.

$650.00 or best offer. All reasonable offers considered.
☝ Let's hear those offers ☝

Picture of it taken down. Still breaks apart easily and the threads on the barrel and receiver are in great condition.

Attached picture 20240203_170326.jpg
Bummer ! How much now that its broke ??
Originally Posted by kenster99
Bummer ! How much now that its broke ??

Hahaha...🤣. I have to assume that was someone being funny.

If not, this is a takedown model and so it breaks down as shown. Takes less than 30 seconds and can fit in much smaller cases or packs.

Attached picture 20240203_171452.jpg
Price drop. $600.00 O.B.O. All reasonable offers considered.
© 24hourcampfire