Home
............................10mm BEAR/Predator Defense/Hunting loads............................................

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

These deep penetrators are a 200 grain Hardcast Flat Point and run great in Glocks.

The velocity is 1150 FPS.
Produced in new Starline brass. This is a nice balance of power and shootability.

Perfect for when Yogi comes calling! laugh

Available in 50 and 100 round boxes.

PRICE:
100 ROUNDS IS $110 W/FREE SHIPPING.

FOR A 50 ROUND BOX of 10MM, THE PRICE IS $55. PLUS A FLAT $14. SHIPPED ANYWHERE (CONUS).

ALSO, YOU CAN COMBINE TWO DIFFERENT CARTRIDGES OR LOADS, SUCH AS 50 ROUNDS 300 GRAIN .44 MAG, AND 50 ROUNDS 240 GRAIN .44 MAG (AT THEIR 50 ROUND BOX PRICES), AND YOU WILL RECIEVE FREE SHIPPING.

ANOTHER EXAMPLE: 50 ROUNDS .38 SPECIAL AND 50 ROUNDS 45 ACP, SAME DEAL, FREE SHIPPING.

I take Venmo, Zelle, USPS Money order, or checks (once cleared by the bank). I do not take paypal.

Please post up how many boxes you would like, followed by a PM.

I currently have 700 rounds.

You have to be 21 since it is handgun ammo. Will only ship to places where legal and it is your responsibility to know your local laws. No shipping to restricted states or jurisdictions. I do not ship to, NY, MA, DC, CT, CA or any other locations with restrictions.

ALASKA shipping is possible.

See this thread here for details: https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...603/thanks-mackay-sagebrush#Post18395603

PLEASE READ FAQs/ANSWERS

YES, I am a licensed manufacturer of ammunition.
NO, These are not "re-loads" this is new manufactured ammunition, using new components.
NO, I am not interested in trades of old brass.
NO, for a multitude of reasons I do not disclose what powder types or amounts, or other components that are used in the manufacturing of the ammunition.
NO, I am not currently producing any rifle ammunition.
NO, returns of ammunition are not accepted. Know what you are ordering, before you order.

THANK YOU to all of you guys for all of the kudos about the ammo!

I truly appreciate it!
UP
I assume they would run fine in my kimber eclipse II with the factory springs. Have not shot any of the so called bear loads like yours or buffalo bore in this gun but would think it’s set up to handle the increase pressure loads
If your gun is in proper working order it should be fine. LOTS of guys run it in various 1911s.
UP
UP
UP
UP
UP
UP
Posted By: g5m Re: 10 MM Bear /Predator Loads - 01/24/24
tag
Posted By: K_P Re: 10 MM Bear /Predator Loads - 01/24/24
Hearty endorsement for this ammo and this seller. These loads run through my Glock 20 like a dream. They're absolutely fearsome!
Posted By: Ralphie Re: 10 MM Bear /Predator Loads - 01/24/24
Originally Posted by K_P
Hearty endorsement for this ammo and this seller. These loads run through my Glock 20 like a dream. They're absolutely fearsome!

+1
Thanks guys!
Posted By: Lonster Re: 10 MM Bear /Predator Loads - 01/24/24
PM sent

I’ll take 100 rounds.

Guys I bought 10mm ammo from Mackay Sagebrush a couple of years ago and it has cycled through my Glock 20 flawlessly. Highly recommend this seller.

Lonster
Thanks Lonster!
UP
UP
UP
UP
UP
UP
Posted By: LCH Re: 10 MM Bear /Predator Loads - 01/31/24
I will take 100
Thanks
UP
Posted By: 41rem Re: 10 MM Bear /Predator Loads - 05/05/24
I'm interested when the new poly coat hard cast 200 grainers are ready.

41/10mm
© 24hourcampfire