Home
Remington 750 .35 Whelen 22" Satin

Here is an odd post, so feel free to blast me if you'd like and I'll delete it. I have the above rifle on layaway at a local shop. I happened upon it and it was a bit of an impulse buy (layaway). I have since questioned whether I really "need" it, hence this post.

It is in VERY GOOD to EXCELLENT condition. NO, I do not have pics of it. It has a lower end scope on it, Simmons perhaps, in a 2-7 or 3-9 configuration.

I am testing the waters here on value, so I will take a stab in the dark (more or less) and list it for $1400. PLEASE let me know if I am way off base here. I can go grab it at any time and them ship it out from my FFL to your FFL.

THANK YOU!
Wasn't someone on here looking for one of those or was it the 7600
Why don't you go grab it, take some pictures, and list it like normal people do? Condition is everything!
Originally Posted by Dinny
Why don't you go grab it, take some pictures, and list it like normal people do? Condition is everything!

That would make to much sense. 🤣🤣
I am looking for a 7600 carbine but I think someone was looking for this model! Pictures would be nice!
akrange is looking for a 7400 Whelen.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/19007352/1
If it's in any sort of decent condition you won't have any problems selling it for $1400 in my opinion. Send pics to me first haha!
Originally Posted by 35
Ok I remember someone looking I knew it was a Whelen but didn't know which model
Any pics ?
Sorry, no pics yet. I am going to pick it up this weekend and will get pics soon after.
Some pics

Attached picture 750 3.jpg
Attached picture 750 4.jpg
Some Pics

Attached picture 750 5.jpg
Attached picture 750 6.jpg
Some Pics

Attached picture 750 7.jpg
Attached picture 750 8.jpg
Pics

Attached picture 750 9.jpg
Attached picture 750 10.jpg
Pics

Attached picture 750 11.jpg
Attached picture 750 12.jpg
I remember reading Rick ( what’s his Last Name ) in Shooting Times about the Whelen and the optimum barrel length ..

Seems that 22 inches was the best in Barrel Harmonics for the Whelen ..
Still available.
Can you shoot me some pics of the underside of the hand grip and buttsock?

641 257 7052
I asked for more pics already. Wouldn’t send more
Originally Posted by matt_allen
I asked for more pics already. Wouldn’t send more

WOUNDN'T and HADN'T are two entirely different things.

Attached File
Whelen.pdf  (32 downloads)
Wood is PRISTINE!! Trying to capture it from a amateur photographer perspective, will be challenging. By the time I get home from work in the evening here in MI, the natural light is fading fast if not already gone. I will see what I can do, but I have many guys clamoring over it already. THANKS!

Lower post count and just wanting to make sure the wood is ok. And the start of your post. Seems odd ?
Additional pics available to send to a phone number or email. PM if interested.
Originally Posted by matt_allen
Wood is PRISTINE!! Trying to capture it from a amateur photographer perspective, will be challenging. By the time I get home from work in the evening here in MI, the natural light is fading fast if not already gone. I will see what I can do, but I have many guys clamoring over it already. THANKS!

Lower post count and just wanting to make sure the wood is ok. And the start of your post. Seems odd ?

Additional pics sent.
Moved to Gun Broker
Well..... Gun Broker was a bust!! Guess nobody is serious and/or waiting on tax money?? She's still here boys!! $1300+shipping to your FFL.
So….. you couldn’t get a bid on gunbroker (which is top of the market for guns) for $1200 (which if you did you also would of had $60 in fees) so you come back to the private fourm and ask $1300?

I highly suggest putting your best price on here before some of these boys drag you through the mud.
I will consider myself warned, Thank you! This reminds me of an old saying, "If it is mine it is worth half, if it is yours it is worth double".

I have been nothing short of 100% transparent and honest. I have communicated everything asked of me. Additional details, additional pics, every flaw I could see, etc. Wanting to sell and firearm and NOT loose money on it, I don't believe is a sin.
“I have been nothing short of 100% transparent and honest. I have communicated everything asked of me. Additional details, additional pics, every flaw I could see, etc. Wanting to sell and firearm and NOT loose money on it, I don't believe is a sin.”

Exactly. Not cool to comment negatively on another member’s price. If you don’t like it, leave it
That’s a little surprising; I sold mine last year on gunbroker for $1350. Granted, mine was the carbine, which I’m guessing is more desirable, but it wasn’t as nice as this one and I didn’t have the box.
Op, good luck with sale and fffs guys, lay off. No need to chit on someones post. You dont like it, keep scrolling
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Op, good luck with sale and fffs guys, lay off. No need to chit on someones post. You dont like it, keep scrolling

Ditto.

Free bump for a hard to find rifle no longer in production.
Still here...
Not sure how to edit the original title?? PRICE DROP - $1200

Scope is a Bushnell Elite 3200 Firefly 1.5-4.5 with what I would call a heavy duplex reticle.
© 24hourcampfire