Home
Posted By: wy0ming WTB bolt action 223 rifle - 02/01/24
Looking for a 223 bolt action. Something light enough to walk around with - not a heavy varmint setup. My budget is $500 max including shipping to Grand Junction Colorado. Thanks!
You might look at a new howa mini action 233. I e been eyeing those for the same exact goal, and they come in under your budget
Posted By: FYD16 Re: WTB bolt action 223 rifle - 02/01/24
Might want to look at Ruger American Predator. Not pretty, moderately light but in your price range new and very accurate and can be had in an AR magazine version. Good luck.
Posted By: wy0ming Re: WTB bolt action 223 rifle - 02/01/24
Thanks all for the suggestions
X2 on howa mini, I've had one about 6 months,it is very impressive for the money
I have a new in the box stainless Weatherby vanguard with a 24" 9 twist sporter barrel. Might be a bit more than that because shipping is so high these days.

Bb
Ruger American Ranch 5.56 16 inch threaded barrel. It’s bolt action and takes AR mags. I can do $500 shipped there
Originally Posted by Browning308
X2 on howa mini, I've had one about 6 months,it is very impressive for the money

i have two of them and they are great!! Those little 1500 actions are slick as snot and incredibly accurate!! A lot of fun to shoot! stick a 3-9 scope on it and you can shoot out to 300 yards no problem!! Here is one that I have for my daughter- she said her favorite color is pink!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
© 24hourcampfire