Home
Looking for any and all 260 REM rifles. Let me know if you’re selling one. Thanks!
Message sent
pm coming
Posted By: CBinNH Re: WTB Ruger / Remington 260 - 02/07/24
Any interest in a Remington XP-100R 260 handgun? Supposed to be unfired with a Burris 2x7 on it.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/1034636532

Will improve on price
Originally Posted by CBinNH
Any interest in a Remington XP-100R 260 handgun? Supposed to be unfired with a Burris 2x7 on it.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/1034636532

Will improve on price

These are really intriguing, but really after a rifle.

Appreciate you!
Posted By: jim54 Re: WTB Ruger / Remington 260 - 02/07/24
I have a Tikka Blue/Wood 260. Let me know if interested.
Thanks
Jim
Posted By: hitman Re: WTB Ruger / Remington 260 - 02/07/24
I have a Remington model 7 in a custom wood stock. Bought here on the fire from Ramblin 99. Do a search if interested, he made a nice ad for it with lots of pics and description.I have not put a round thru it since getting it a year or so ago. All thats been done is a good cleaning and mounted a Leupold vxlll 2-8x36 matte scope in Talley rings /base set.

PM if interested
Originally Posted by jim54
I have a Tikka Blue/Wood 260. Let me know if interested.
Thanks
Jim

PM’d sir
Evening bump
Posted By: donsm70 Re: WTB Ruger / Remington 260 - 02/08/24
I have a Remington 700 Mountain Rifle in 260 Rem. Stainless Steel with factory B&C stock. Let me know if you are interested.
donsm70
Originally Posted by donsm70
I have a Remington 700 Mountain Rifle in 260 Rem. Stainless Steel with factory B&C stock. Let me know if you are interested.
donsm70

Very! DM incoming
Posted By: rem300 Re: WTB Ruger / Remington 260 - 02/08/24
Tag
I have a brand new in the box SPS matte synthetic with the bdl floorplate in 260. And it's one of the later ones they did with an 8 twist barrel. Says right on the barrel 1:8 twist.

I bought it new in SLC a few years ago and was going to take the barrel off and use the action to do a remage 22 Creedmoor. I ended up just using a different action I had so this rifles still NIB. I figured I'd take it out one day and see how it shoots but I've never got around to it.

The 260 was one of my favorite rounds from about 1996 until the Creedmoor came out. I have another that's a 22" christensen carbon wrapped that I put on an action myself then milled out a gen 1 Ti stock for it. It's a 1/2 moa gun with 130 NABs and puts game down incredibly well.

I'm in eastern Idaho and although I wasn't looking to sell this 260 sps I would for a decent price. I've got my eye on a few other things and I've already spent too much the last few weeks.

Bb
Posted By: bscdd Re: WTB Ruger / Remington 260 - 02/08/24
I've got a Rem 700 I bought new. Came in the Mag pul stock with 22 inch threaded barrel. I had a new trigger installed and had it Ackley Improved when I got it. I've fire-formed about 200 brass for it, got dies and everything. Let me know!
Posted By: Koon Re: WTB Ruger / Remington 260 - 02/08/24
I also have a Remington 700 mountain in 260. Mine is the LSS, laminated stock, stainless barrel. PM me if you want pics
Originally Posted by Koon
I also have a Remington 700 mountain in 260. Mine is the LSS, laminated stock, stainless barrel. PM me if you want pics

DM’d you!
Just following along
Posted By: Oso250 Re: WTB Ruger / Remington 260 - 02/09/24
I have a Rem 700 I am thinking of selling. It has three headspaced barrels. The 6.5-08, a 7-08 and the 308 barrel. I haven't worked up the particulars,like price, but if you are interested, I could.
Originally Posted by donsm70
donsm70

I bought this one FYI.

Only looking for factory rifles folks, probably should have specified that in my original post.

Appreciate all the offers and DM’s, keep em coming!
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R700 260
Originally Posted by CouchNapper

R700 260
Selling?
I know where you can find a ruger mk ll. Blued one. In decent shape. Pm me if intrested
Originally Posted by winchester88
I know where you can find a ruger mk ll. Blued one. In decent shape. Pm me if intrested

PM’d
Posted By: rem300 Re: WTB Ruger / Remington 260 - 02/09/24
Remington BDL engraved with detachable magazine

Attached picture PXL_20240209_005240903~3.jpg

R700 260
Not to hijack but the SS in BDL stock is one fine looking combination.
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag

R700 260

Couldn’t agree more. Pure class
Originally Posted by Bird_dog_Rosie
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag

R700 260

Couldn’t agree more. Pure class

They look better in right hand configuration.😁
Posted By: Koon Re: WTB Ruger / Remington 260 - 02/09/24
I sent pics to the phone number you provided, let me know if they didn't make it or you want to see something specific!
Originally Posted by Koon
I sent pics to the phone number you provided, let me know if they didn't make it or you want to see something specific!

Replied, thank you!
TTT

Any Rugers? Tikkas?
Tikka T3 CTR. SS and threaded. LNIB..may be unfired. PM if you’re still looking.
I have a special run Ruger predator in 260, pm if interested
Where are you located?
© 24hourcampfire