Home
Not sure if there's many colt pistol collectors but putting this out there before putting on the auction site.

For sale is a hard to find and very clean 1952 Colt Commander LW serial with original grips(no cracks or chips) and magazine. Based on feedramp and barrel, appears to have been shot very little.

Took to range once and functioned 100% and was shot great.

$2000 plus $50 to ship and insure from my FFL.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
That's nice! GLWS
Wow, exceptional piece!

RS
Interested in any trades, JP?
Don
Originally Posted by donsm70
Interested in any trades, JP?
Don

You know me Don... lol. Sent you a text message.
Same pics are on Gunbroker, weird
Tag
Originally Posted by jobugg
Same pics are on Gunbroker, weird

Please send me PM with link. If they are then it's a scam.
I agree. We’ve traded before.

Attached picture 98B28038-5AC8-431C-B8C4-4980F779639B.jpeg
Found it...definitely a scam. Never had my pics stolen before...hate thiefs ans scams. Trying to report it to gunbroker. Be careful out there guys.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/1035587269
Will definitely tag my pics with username and dates from now on. Thanks for catching...hopefully Gunbroker shuts it down quick before someone gets burned.
Originally Posted by Jpterry
Will definitely tag my pics with username and dates from now on. Thanks for catching...hopefully Gunbroker shuts it down quick before someone gets burned.
Same guy has quite a few items on auction
Originally Posted by Troutnut
Originally Posted by Jpterry
Same guy has quite a few items on auction

Looks like he hacked someone's account and put up a bunch of 24hr auctions. Doubt Gunbroker will do anything in time. Hopefully any buyer will recognize that price is way too cheap and be leary.
Seller on Gunbroker has zero seller feedback too
Seems He Can Sell It alot Cheaper When You Don't Actually Own It...I Hate a Theif ...
Great piece!!
GLWS.
Looks like someone hit the buy it now. [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Don't see a way to send message or communicate with buyer on Gunbroker to warn him. Looks like a username Fitzbuhn. Pisses me off but not sure anything I can do.

Will take new pics with username and date written down if I decide to sell on one of the auction sites. Still available here if anyone is interested. Thanks guys.
Looks like it all worked out...buyer from GB did research after hitting Buy it Now and found my original ad. Contacted me and wants to buy it...knew GB deal was too good to be true.

Looks like this one is SPF....crazy.
Congrats to the buyer and the legitimate seller. Jpterry is one of the Campfire's finest.
donsm70
Damn, that’s crazy!
Originally Posted by donsm70
Congrats to the buyer and the legitimate seller. Jpterry is one of the Campfire's finest.
donsm70

Thanks Don...appreciate it. Good reminder for us to be really careful. But glad it all worked out.
Make sure the “buyer” from GB that contacted you, isn’t the guy who posted “for sale” on GB in the first place.
Originally Posted by Stammster
Make sure the “buyer” from GB that contacted you, isn’t the guy who posted “for sale” on GB in the first place.

Thanks. Yes... thought about that and checked him out. The levels these guys will go to... just put that energy and creativity into doing something legit to make money!
© 24hourcampfire