Home
Selling my ULA Model 20 in 6.5 Creedmor. 1987 build, I picked it up during my ULA buying binge several years ago. I have not fired this rifle, don't know round count, etc. Includes the 1" Talley lows. I can find no flaws on this rifle, but am happy to text any additional pics to a serious buyer, talk to discuss, etc.

https://imgur.com/fYzgZTG
https://imgur.com/hMTaJ3e
https://imgur.com/M884laS

(Imgur is giving me fits, thought I could post pics on the thread. If someone wants to add, I'll thank you in advance.)

$4100 from my FFL to yours, personal check (ship after it clears) or USPS MO (yes, I know that's a PIA). First "I'll Take It" in the thread or PM

Thanks.
Who did the rebarrel?

Contour, barrel length, and lop?

Thanks.
My best info is that it was done by Melvin. Tried to PM you, but system says you're over the limit?
1987 6.5 Creedmoor??? Very interesting
Originally Posted by USMC2602
My best info is that it was done by Melvin. Tried to PM you, but system says you're over the limit?

Yeah, I need to pay Rick for my overage.

I’ll PM you.
Bodkin - Understood, obviously a rebarrel, was just listing the date from the action. Not trying to deceive.
Tag.
if Melvin did it the caliber and part of the serial number will be stamped on the barrel where it is chambered ....look into the loading port and you will see it if its there
Buy with confidence, I got to know this seller and he is as honest as the day is long. “One of the good guys!” Gary U
Thanks for the kind words, Gary!

PM’s answered, all know we’re “on hold” until tomorrow. GO CHIEFS!
Tag
Would you take $3750?…asking for a friend 🤔
Still available. A couple of solid members have been helping me with questions I’ve received, and one is going to post some additional pics for me.

Weight is 5lbs 11.9 oz with the Talleys, LOP at 13.5. From the measurements, believe the barrel to be a 24” #2.

As Gene mentioned above, I pulled the bolt and am able to see 6.5 followed by a small space then 2-3 markings I can’t make out. I don’t have a bore scope or jeweler’s glass, so doing the best I can with a flashlight and magnifying glass.
Happy to answer any further questions/PM’s to the best of my ability.
pics

Attached picture thumbnail_IMG_1826.jpg
Attached picture thumbnail_IMG_1827.jpg
pics

Attached picture thumbnail_IMG_1828.jpg
Attached picture thumbnail_IMG_1829.jpg
pics

Attached picture thumbnail_IMG_1830.jpg
Attached picture thumbnail_IMG_1834.jpg
more pics

Attached picture thumbnail_IMG_1836.jpg
Attached picture thumbnail_IMG_1833.jpg
Originally Posted by gene270
if Melvin did it the caliber and part of the serial number will be stamped on the barrel where it is chambered ....look into the loading port and you will see it if its there

Yep. And it is.

24” #2 done by Melvin; the temptation is strong.

Seller is a fine gentleman probably still celebrating the victory!
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Kurt is the best deal with confidence!!!!
A twin to my 22-250….also have a 270 win and 223 rem. Trying to convince myself I don’t need another…..this will make someone very happy.
ula bump
ttt
ula bump glws
Thanks for the nice comments guys. Seems to be plenty of interest, but no one has said the magic words.

Let's drop her to $3950, shipped and insured from my FFL to yours, lower 48.
pm sent
"5th Saturday of the week", for all us retired guys, bump.
Originally Posted by USMC2602
"5th Saturday of the week", for all us retired guys, bump.

Be rubbin our noses in it!!
ttt
ttt
$3850, shipped from my FFL to yours, lower 48.
ttt
ttt
ttt
$3750, shipped from my FFL to yours, lower 48.
SPF
Originally Posted by NDHuntr
A twin to my 22-250….also have a 270 win and 223 rem. Trying to convince myself I don’t need another…..this will make someone very happy.

Sell me the 223 and buy the 6.5 smile
© 24hourcampfire