Home
$315 Insured/Shipped

30 mm tube, illuminated German 3P#4. Had it on a Kimber Hunter for this past season and carried it 2-3 times. A little heavy for my liking.
Has some minor marks typical of the new matte finishes and some loctite residue that should clean up I haven't messed with since I pulled it. PM me for more pictures.
Flip caps, original box and paperwork complete.

Also have a set of 30mm Talley LW rings for Kimber 84M for $15 to the buyer if they want them with the scope.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Interesting scope, never seen one of those. Looks like it would be great for a lot of applications.
Tag
Tag
the four x is a great scope
Great for low light timber which is what i got it for. Just a little heavier than i like.
Originally Posted by JWL3
the four x is a great scope
I agree and you’re making me second guess myself lol. I’m going to endeavor to persevere and sell it rather than mount it on something else 👍🏻
I have lost track of how many moose and caribou I have shot in Alaska in the last 59 years with the 30-06 and .338 Winny. I have never hunted in my great state with a scope that went over 10 power. Every one of those critters could of been easily killed with that scope.

If I was in need of another hunting scope I would buy it.
To the top. Still available.
$295 shipped
© 24hourcampfire