Home
The headstamp on this brass is Jarrett (Jarrett Rifles)

It's made in Sweden by Norma.

$74.95 / 50 ct

https://ravenrocksprecision.com/300-win-mag-brass-50-ct/
I'd be curious to know how much you have in stock when it's sitting in our building. I offered this for sale to you, you declined and now are posting it as in stock on your website?

Feel free to call me at Jarrett Rifles 803-471-3616 in the morning if you'd like to clear up my confusion.

In the meantime, takedown the link please.

Scott Rousseau
Manager
Jarrett Rifles
Rut Roh
I spoke with Bill at Raven Rocks Precision and I owe him an apology. We had recently discussed a purchase of .300 Win Mag brass with the Jarrett headstamp. I have a large quantity that was sent as a mistake from Norma. The order was for .300 Jarrett cases. I was unaware that Norma had additional Jarrett headstamped .300 win mag. That is where this brass came from.

That said, I apologize for posting prior to speaking with Bill. He seems like a stand-up individual and businessman. Thanks to him for calling and explaining the situation.

Scott Rousseau
Manager
Jarrett Rifles
Originally Posted by 280Ackleyrized
Rut Roh

LAFF
Have some ocean front property in AZ for sale
I have purchased a few thousand dollars worth of items from Raven rock precision. Spoke to Bill personally Saturday helped me out with an order I was interested in. Straight shooter, intelligent guy ,fantastic products, quick shipping, properly packaged. By with confidence.

Semper fidelis
Originally Posted by BamBam
I have purchased a few thousand dollars worth of items from Raven rock precision. Spoke to Bill personally Saturday helped me out with an order I was interested in. Straight shooter, intelligent guy ,fantastic products, quick shipping, properly packaged. By with confidence.

Semper fidelis
Mirrors my experiences.. I look forward to making more purchases in the future
© 24hourcampfire