Home
Before I go to Amazon wanted to see if anyone has one they are not using or provide feedback if they like it .

Thanks
Tag
I have one, and it’s one of the best power tool purchases I’ve made. Love mine!
I've got one and love it but will be holding onto it. I put off getting one for a while thinking it would be lazy of me to buy one when I could just pump an old fashioned one since I'm not a full time mechanic. Well my trencher has over 100 grease zirks on it plus my two large tractors I finally got one. It's really great.

A caution about buying Milwaukee tools on Amazon. There are no certified Milwaukee dealers on Amazon so they will likely not stand by the warantee and there are A LOT of fake Milwaukee tools and especially batteries on Amazon, hence why you can find them for way cheaper than anywhere else,

Good luck,

Mark
We have 3 12V and 3 18V at work. I have the 18V at home won’t be hitting rod of them anytime soon. I will say using the 12V they go slower but it seems to do better if you have a zerk that won’t take grease. I actually started using the 12v more when I grease up batwings I know are gonna be a pita
I have 2x of the 18v, very handy for keeping the tractors and backhoe greased.
Thanks for all the great feedback , got a tractor to service once in awhile . I like the Milwaukee line so figured add it .
Best power greas gun on the market
One of my favorite tools, I bought the 12 volt when it first came out and I wouldn’t go back to manual. Especially when you can barely work the pump in tight quarters
Really nice grease gun! M18- auto control number of “pumps”- buy it you won’t regret it
They are excellent. Probably won’t find anyone to sell theirs.
© 24hourcampfire