Home
I have a need to move up to a set of good ranging binos (Leica) so I am going to sell this rifle to fund it.

Remington 700 mountain rifle with an original mountain stock and the rifle bedded and fitted to a Brown Precision lightweight stock. The bedding and bolt handle was done by Karl Kampfeld, I believe. The rifle weighs 5.75 lbs and scoped up with Burris fullfield II 4.5-14x42 at 7 lbs.

The Brown Precision stock is around 22oz.

I got it from a forum member a few years back and put about 2 boxes of ammo in it myself. I don’t think the previous owner put more than 100 rounds.

Thinning the herd for something that I don’t shoot.

Will sell the package, including wood stock scope and talleys for 1700 shipped to your ffl.

I take check or money order for this transaction.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/galleries/19254593#Post19254593

Pm me your cell number, and I can provide you with any additional pictures or we can connect about the details of the rifle.

Attached picture IMG_4431.jpeg
Attached picture IMG_4439.jpeg
Tag
You want it back
Originally Posted by stevevan1
Tag
I’d be interested in buying the wood stock if you would sell separately?

Thanks
Dang, wish it was 7mm-08!
LOP with the Brown ?
Teeder message me
Originally Posted by solrac13
LOP with the Brown ?
13 3/4
Thought that looked familiar. Would you consider trades?
I’m good on rifles. If there is a possibility of a Leica geovid 3200 or the like, as I’m gearing up for Africa in the summer.
So I just agreed to sell the brown stock. Going to put the rifle with the wood stock back in the safe.
© 24hourcampfire