Home
Here's a really nice 4" Colt Trooper in 22lr. While it's not good enough for collector grade it's excellet for a shooter grade revolver. The pictures show any little dents or dings present. The worse being a ding on the left side of the barrel about 1/2" from the muzzle and nicks along the lower edge of the left grip. Contact me if you have questions or would like more pictures.

SPF---$850 + $35 shipping as long as your dealer accepts from a non-dealer along with a copy of my ID. Payable with a USPS postal money orders.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: cisco1 Re: Colt Trooper MK III 4" 22lr - 02/29/24
Nice Revolver .... I do not do MO's.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: EdM Re: Colt Trooper MK III 4" 22lr - 02/29/24
PM sent. I’ll take it.
Good snag! Was headed for the same response...
Nice grab. Sweet Colt
Had a Mark V that had just the most unbelievable bluing I’ve ever seen, but I think thats pretty much the case with all Colts. Congrats on the purchase.
Good snag, Ed
I have a 6 inch
The action must have been made on another planet
I have never felt a revolver so smooth and fantastic

Hank
© 24hourcampfire