Home
I leave a old savage 22-410 in my sxs on a roof rack. The rack holds two guns and honestly the 22-410 is not perfect but I hate to loose it or have it stolen. Looking for a beater 22 prefer bolt gun and a pump shotgun don’t care what gauge to leave in my sxs for running around the farm.
Go to the pawn shop.
Lol ya right! Pawnshops charge more than I can get stuff new
I have an old Norinco JW-15 .22 that would fit the bill but my pump shotgun is a Mosberg 500 with a 24” camo vent rib choke tubes and an 18.25” with rifle sights. That combo will set you back $575 plus shipping. The Norinco has a 3-10 scope in 30MM rings that holds zero well, and you’d be hard pressed to haul all the squirrels it’s taken in a laundry basket.
Wayne
I have a marlin .22 bolt action clip feed sell cheap. I could ship for $125 to your FFL. Pm if interested RO
Originally Posted by rikker9999
I have a marlin .22 bolt action clip feed sell cheap. I could ship for $125 to your FFL. Pm if interested RO

That is just like a sore pecker. You just can't beat it. smile
Stevens 410 pump $275.00 shipped to lower 48.
Used but not abused, definitely some wear, but honest wear.
NEF/H&R 12 gauge pump fully rifled barrel with rifle sights like new condition black synthetic stocks $275.00 shipped to lower 48.
Pm me if interested for photos or if you have any questions.
Good luck!
By the time you get a beater old shogun these days you can buy a new turkish pump shotgun from half a dozen makers .
if you cant find anything CDNN sports has a ton
© 24hourcampfire