Home
I traded a fellow for this nice rig in 7mm Remington Magnum some time ago without getting any real history of it, but it appears to have been well taken care of. I never fired it and I know I have too many guns to get around to using this one. It has sat in the safe long enough and it needs to be let out. It's really quite a gem!

The Leupold VX-R 3-9x50 and it's Alumina covers look brand new, as does the Pachmayr Decelerator on the rifle's butt. Overall, it's a very attractive package that I would love to continue to hoard but I need to clear out some guns.

$1575 plus the ride

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Very nice 700 adl. Some people might get confused with the term Classic in your header though.
Wow…….
Originally Posted by glosto
Very nice 700 adl. Some people might get confused with the term Classic in your header though.

You are correct, I fixed that.
Thanks!
Beauty.
That’s from back when Remington cared and made good rifles….
Nice, the new ones don't have bluing like that.
GLWS
Very nice.
bump
still available...
But this is the Fire! Where confusion reigns Supreme! LOL!
Bump for a very nice rig! GLWYS!
TTT
$1550.00 obo

I am seriously downsizing my gun collection. I have had questions about parting this package. Some want the rifle only, some want the scope. I like this total pkg, but I am open to offers.
$1495.00 plus shipping if required.
$1475.00 for the pkg. 

I will entertain offers to split it up. 
PM sent
$1450.00
Rifle & mounts only - Remington model 700 7mm Remington Magnum with Leupold std bases & 30mm rings $875 shipped

Scope & lens covers only - Leupold VX-R 3-9x50 Firedot Duplex riflescope with Leupold Alumina covers, like new $675 shipped

Total Package - rifle with mounts, scope, and lens covers - $1450 shipped
Or best offer!
$850.00 shipped for the Rifle & mounts only - Remington model 700 7mm Remington Magnum ADL with Leupold std bases & 30mm rings 

$650.00 shipped for the Scope & lens covers only - Leupold VX-R 3-9x50 Firedot Duplex riflescope with Leupold Alumina covers, all like new 

$1400.00 shipped​ for the Total Package - rifle with mounts, scope, and lens covers
$825.00 shipped for the Rifle & mounts only - Remington model 700 7mm Remington Magnum ADL with Leupold std bases & 30mm rings

$625.00 shipped for the Scope & lens covers only - Leupold VX-R 3-9x50 Firedot Duplex riflescope with Leupold Alumina covers, all like new

$1350.00 shipped for the Total Package - rifle with mounts, scope, and lens covers
Let's try this one more time...

$800.00 shipped for the Rifle & mounts only - Remington model 700 7mm Remington Magnum ADL with Leupold std bases & 30mm rings

$600.00 shipped for the Scope & lens covers only - Leupold VX-R 3-9x50 Firedot Duplex riflescope with Leupold Alumina covers, all like new

$1300.00 shipped for the Total Package - rifle with mounts, scope, and lens covers
© 24hourcampfire