Home
I recently had Mark Penrod rebarrel a LH Model 70 he built for me to .264WM and install a Echols Legend stock. I have the original McMillan LH Model 70 Supergrade Magnum fill stock w/Pachmayer decelerator pad - 14" LOP. Like New. Also a Kreiger 1-10" magnum countour .338 barrel that has had exactly 80 rounds through it. Proven Eland/Sable/Kudu/Wildebeest killer (one round each). Was a sub 1 MOA rifle when assembled.

$500 for both. PM if interested.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Any idea what the stock weighs?
Originally Posted by The4570Kid
Any idea what the stock weighs?

On my bathroom scale about 2.65 lbs. The rifle with M70 action and 6X S&B scope was about 8.5 lbs. No lightweight- but Model 70 actions aren’t light. Recoil is not bad at all.
Does the heel drop away from the nose of the comb or is it straight like the Echols?
Straight
Thanks.
Bump for a smoking deal.
It is. Great guy too.
Sorry one last question. Do you know what bottom metal it was inlet for? I’ve got standard for then 2 piece on the stainless but I also know they make a spacer or adapter to be able to use the one piece inlet if I recall correctly.
I will take the stock and barrel if still available. I don’t have enough posts to be able to PM but I’ve emailed you at the email address in your profile. Let me know if that works.

Thank you.
SPF. Thanks everyone for the inquiries. You got a good deal.
© 24hourcampfire