Home
The Guardian Model of 1878 pinfire pistol. This was my grandfather’s pocket carry pistol. He was an Italian immigrant through Ellis Island and started his own ice delivery route in Manhattan, NY.

The action appears to work, but the hammer spring must be broken. If you apply pressure to the hammer, it will strike and rotate the cylinder.

The trigger folds.

Loading gate and extraction rod all present. Finish on the wood grips good for its age and retain 90% of its gloss.

Some bluing remains on the cylinder.

Don’t know much about pinfires, but I see much, much rougher examples sell for $150 on Simpsonltd

PM me for better pictures.

I have sold here before (a pair of ww11 Japanese rifles) and bought some reloading components.

I’m available to talk on the phone if you have questions. Pm me your # and we’ll chat.

$250 delivered to the lower 48.

Attached picture IMG_8254.jpeg
Attached picture IMG_8253.jpeg
[Linked Image]

Attached picture IMG_8251.jpeg
Beuhler, Beuhler?
POX upon you ....for selling you GF pistol !
I hear you. I just don’t have and emotional connection to the revolver.

Now the Parker 16ga “0” frame side x side that he scrimped and saved to buy isn’t going ANYWHERE!
Please just keep it and give it to your kids
Originally Posted by ClosedCasket357
Please just keep it and give it to your kids SO THEY CAN SELL IT
Fixed for ya
Somebody buy this thing. Hoping to contract that pox Cisco is wishing on me!
Sorry for hijacking your thread ..... this was my father in laws great/grand fathers . He was a law man in Oklahoma .

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
No problem. Your relative’s looks clean! Pretty cool to thinks what these two have seen. I bet my grandfather saw some raw characters in New York City from 1914 on. We think it’s rough now?
Sent a pm
PM replied to
Ttt
Listed elsewhere also...
Ttt
No love for this old gal?
Posted By: savage220 Decided to keep it - 03/12/24
Decided to keep it.
Posted By: 1Akshooter Re: Decided to keep it - 03/13/24
Good
© 24hourcampfire